First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Are you an "Hentai"?
33373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 12/25/15


that looks just like my old high school in Huntington Beach, is that HBHS ?
39056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 12/25/15

Werina wrote:


eragon2890 wrote:


onibrotonel wrote:

yamete.... onee-chan... yamete


I rather hear them crying "onni-chan... yamete... itai yo~ onni-chan yame!" #yaoi



i wish for a onii-chan now


I shall be your Onii-chan

InB4PV
8830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/25/15

onibrotonel wrote:


eragon2890 wrote:


onibrotonel wrote:

yamete.... onee-chan... yamete


I rather hear them crying "onni-chan... yamete... itai yo~ onni-chan yame!" #yaoi


get your own room.


Why do you think I ALWAYS have hotel room at anime conventions? It´s only partly for sleeping, I have also used then for other things (don´t worry everything was consensual and none of this stuff and old enough etc offcourse. Just normal cosplay yaoi #fun)
8830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/25/15

Werina wrote:


eragon2890 wrote:


onibrotonel wrote:

yamete.... onee-chan... yamete


I rather hear them crying "onni-chan... yamete... itai yo~ onni-chan yame!" #yaoi



i wish for a onii-chan now


Oh, what do you want onni-chan to do with you~?
8746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Behind you!
Offline
Posted 12/25/15

pandrasb wrote:



that looks just like my old high school in Huntington Beach, is that HBHS ?


The poles behind the guy, not sure if a high school would have that many unless they where light posts and those look like sign posts. Then again it looks more like an E for Edison High school but I was a Fountain Valley grad a long time ago (1999!) and only visited HBHS like twice and a friend went to Oceanview Highschool when we hit that age. Weird meeting a neighbor on the internet, though we are of different graduating decades
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/25/15

VZ68 wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Considering the amount of morally bankrupt people who are into lolicon I'd be surprised if most of you aren't perverted.


Didn't you claim to have fucked your own sister?




oh yes, adoptive sister or whatever.


*something about glass houses*


Daughter of my adoptive father but yes for most of my teenage life I did consider her my sister. Point is she and I were within two years of age. And consenting at that.

Personally though I wonder why your so defensive about my opinion?
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/25/15

Ranwolf wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Considering the amount of morally bankrupt people who are into lolicon I'd be surprised if most of you aren't perverted.


Didn't you claim to have fucked your own sister?




oh yes, adoptive sister or whatever.


*something about glass houses*


Daughter of my adoptive father but yes for most of my teenage life I did consider her my sister. Point is she and I were within two years of age. And consenting at that.

Personally though I wonder why your so defensive about my opinion?


Because I'm adopted and think that's really fucked up.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/25/15

VZ68 wrote:



Because I'm adopted and think that's really fucked up.


Let me get this straight because you and I are both adopted my opinion that lolicon is filth offends you?
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/25/15

Ranwolf wrote:


VZ68 wrote:



Because I'm adopted and think that's really fucked up.


Let me get this straight because you and I are both adopted my opinion that lolicon is filth offends you?


No, it's you having sex with your sister and trying to judge other people that offends me.
26455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 12/25/15
edit: A hentai ...-an is used for pre-vowels to singulate them -

and by definition EVERYONE is A hentai .... everyone .....


English /ˈhɛntaɪ/ is a word of Japanese origin which is short for (変態性欲?, hentai seiyoku); a perverse sexual desire.

even no sexual desire is perverse to someone and so ALL are hentai
26680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / tennessee
Offline
Posted 12/25/15
yup
3143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Online
Posted 1/18/16
Yes, as long as I don't get sued
Posted 1/18/16
What is hentai
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/18/16


but how I think girls are:
Sogno- 
45742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/16


friggin Hisoka
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.