First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Discussion
229165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 12/25/15

http://myanimelist.net/anime/30749/Saijaku_Muhai_no_Bahamut

Plot Summary


Lux, a former prince of an empire named Arcadia that was overthrown via a rebellion five years earlier. Lux accidentally trespasses in a female dormitory's bathing area, sees the kingdom's new princess Lisesharte naked, and incurs her wrath. Lisesharte then challenges Lux to a Drag-Ride duel. Drag-Rides are ancient armored mechanical weapons that have been excavated from ruins all around the world. Lux used to be called the strongest Drag-Knight, but now he's known as the "undefeated weakest" Drag-Knight because he will absolutely not attack in battle. After his duel with Lisesharte, Lux ends up attending the female-only academy that trains royals to be Drag-Knights.


(Source: ANN)

Episode 1 will previewed at a joint event with the final episode of Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry at Shinjuku Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Hall on December 20, 2015. Regular broadcasting will begin in January 2016.


Based on this adaptation:
http://myanimelist.net/manga/56217/Saijaku_Muhai_no_Bahamut

Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYTSjZL0rl4&feature=youtu.be
49287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 24th Ward
Offline
Posted 12/25/15
This one I can't wait
229165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 12/28/15
19415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 12/28/15
Faptastic
106585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 12/28/15

Assuming they don't pull another Hulu exclusive.

7512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/15 , edited 12/31/15
I hope CR gets this. Read Vol 1 and 2, but can't find vol 3-5 I hope they don't rush this show. Looks pretty good on the preview tho
8137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/15 , edited 12/31/15

Tanksurge wrote:

I hope CR gets this. Read Vol 1 and 2, but can't find vol 3-5 I hope they don't rush this show. Looks pretty good on the preview tho


Vol 3 Prologue is on the translator's website and was planning to translating during the holidays but postponed it because Asterisk War got licensed and he wants to do it before he has to stop as a final gift.
65178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Colorado
Online
Posted 12/29/15 , edited 12/29/15
I hope this turns out good, the character designs are great:
19415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 12/29/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

I hope this turns out good, the character designs are great:


Mmmmmmm
26443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 12/29/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

I hope this turns out good, the character designs are great:


LERCHE!!!!!

(AssClass, Gakkou Gurashi, Monster Musume) You know this is gonna be great
65178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Colorado
Online
Posted 12/29/15

Yamstarch wrote:
Mmmmmmm


Indeed


Swaggercandy wrote:

LERCHE!!!!!

(AssClass, Gakkou Gurashi, Monster Musume) You know this is gonna be great


I love Lerche, but it's the source material I'm more worried about. You know the drill, it's high school battle harem series so it's hard not to get skeptical. I'm hoping this show can replace my Chivalry fix haha.
8530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In Your Closet
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/30/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:



I love Lerche, but it's the source material I'm more worried about. You know the drill, it's high school battle harem series so it's hard not to get skeptical. I'm hoping this show can replace my Chivalry fix haha.


You can read the manga (only 9 translated chapters so far). It's pretty decent.

65178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Colorado
Online
Posted 12/30/15

Binsensei94 wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:



I love Lerche, but it's the source material I'm more worried about. You know the drill, it's high school battle harem series so it's hard not to get skeptical. I'm hoping this show can replace my Chivalry fix haha.


You can read the manga (only 9 translated chapters so far). It's pretty decent.



Hmm maybe I will, seems like that'd give me a good preview of the series.
8530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In Your Closet
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/30/15

NSFW
98490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/30/15
Getting strong IS vibes from this but possibly with a more angst driven Protag.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.