Post Reply Any recommendations?
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Istanbul/Turkey.
Offline
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/25/15
Hi guys, i've currently finished 2 animes

-Sword Art Online
-Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon

Can you guys recommend some animes like this ones? I really liked them a lot. I'd appriciate any recommendations :)

Have a nice day!
JuJu26 
27552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/25/15

fergankai wrote:

Hi guys, i've currently finished 2 animes

-Sword Art Online
-Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon

Can you guys recommend some animes like this ones? I really liked them a lot. I'd appriciate any recommendations :)

Have a nice day!


Log Horizon
1817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / PA
Offline
Posted 12/25/15
1.Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
2.Gate
3.outbreak company
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Istanbul/Turkey.
Offline
Posted 12/26/15
Thanks for the recommendations guys, Gate & Log Horizon looks cool, im gonna check them out. By the way, do you guys know if SAO and Girls In A Dungeon will continue to air?
1481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/26/15 , edited 12/26/15

fergankai wrote:

Thanks for the recommendations guys, Gate & Log Horizon looks cool, im gonna check them out. By the way, do you guys know if SAO and Girls In A Dungeon will continue to air?

SAO, yes.
Daimichi, maybe.
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Istanbul/Turkey.
Offline
Posted 12/26/15
Daimichi = Is It Wrong To Pickup Girls in A Dungeon ?

I guess it has to continue, i don't think it could end like it did on the last episode And i personally hope it continues to air, i wasn't a big fan of animes since i started watching these animes, these are really cool and fun to watch.
1817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / PA
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
Ya I'm betting in the future they will the light novels got licensed in the United stated so if sales do good definitely there will be a second season I'm a big fan of the series myself.
1481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/27/15

fergankai wrote:

Daimichi = Is It Wrong To Pickup Girls in A Dungeon ?

I guess it has to continue, i don't think it could end like it did on the last episode And i personally hope it continues to air, i wasn't a big fan of animes since i started watching these animes, these are really cool and fun to watch. :)

It's actually Danmachi. I spelt it wrong.
You must be logged in to post.