First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Maja Salvador
2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ---SHINWA Art Dep...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

pinkbox wrote:

Very simple but beautiful young actress in the Philippines, she's good in drama and comedy,and also a good dancer!



yah thats true and for the fact that she was one of the actress

being invited to do a taiwanese tv series which happen to be

"why why love" starring rainie yang ...

due to some circumstances they chose rainie...

maja was being compared with a malaysian actress before the final decision...
3474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / anime.4tv.
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
i love her
390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

shellmaprain wrote:


pinkbox wrote:

Very simple but beautiful young actress in the Philippines, she's good in drama and comedy,and also a good dancer!



yah thats true and for the fact that she was one of the actress

being invited to do a taiwanese tv series which happen to be

"why why love" starring rainie yang ...

due to some circumstances they chose rainie...

maja was being compared with a malaysian actress before the final decision...


WOW!! really??. How did you know that??. I'm so outdated!! hahahhaha!!


2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ---SHINWA Art Dep...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

pinkbox wrote:


shellmaprain wrote:


pinkbox wrote:

Very simple but beautiful young actress in the Philippines, she's good in drama and comedy,and also a good dancer!



yah thats true and for the fact that she was one of the actress

being invited to do a taiwanese tv series which happen to be

"why why love" starring rainie yang ...

due to some circumstances they chose rainie...

maja was being compared with a malaysian actress before the final decision...


WOW!! really??. How did you know that??. I'm so outdated!! hahahhaha!!




it was reported in TV Patrol...

and also in www.asianfanatics.com
Posted 7/16/08
Posted 7/16/08
im a fan!!
390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

shellmaprain wrote:


pinkbox wrote:


shellmaprain wrote:


pinkbox wrote:

Very simple but beautiful young actress in the Philippines, she's good in drama and comedy,and also a good dancer!



yah thats true and for the fact that she was one of the actress

being invited to do a taiwanese tv series which happen to be

"why why love" starring rainie yang ...

due to some circumstances they chose rainie...

maja was being compared with a malaysian actress before the final decision...


WOW!! really??. How did you know that??. I'm so outdated!! hahahhaha!!




it was reported in TV Patrol...

and also in www.asianfanatics.com


Ohh'!! I'm always watching TV Patrol every night but I didn't know about that anyway thanks for the info.

2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ---SHINWA Art Dep...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

pinkbox wrote:


shellmaprain wrote:


pinkbox wrote:


shellmaprain wrote:


pinkbox wrote:

Very simple but beautiful young actress in the Philippines, she's good in drama and comedy,and also a good dancer!



yah thats true and for the fact that she was one of the actress

being invited to do a taiwanese tv series which happen to be

"why why love" starring rainie yang ...

due to some circumstances they chose rainie...

maja was being compared with a malaysian actress before the final decision...


WOW!! really??. How did you know that??. I'm so outdated!! hahahhaha!!




it was reported in TV Patrol...

and also in www.asianfanatics.com


Ohh'!! I'm always watching TV Patrol every night but I didn't know about that anyway thanks for the info.



3940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cebu, Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
i really like her!! one of the few actresses i love in the philippines!!",)



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
4386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
2790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New Village, Tamb...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
maja is very versatile...............
3686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / shinee world ♥
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
she's a great actress and a great dancer..
but she needs a lot of practice in singing though...lol
16042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / doraemon's pocket
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

Sukumi wrote:

she was a great and talented person.. i like her dramas.. and she was beautiful..


*nods*
i agree
4178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

AmySmart007 wrote:

yeah she's so funny in her role as Ruby! and i love her teamed-up with Shabok (shabok b un? not sure).


lol jayr siaboc.

and yeaa maja is pretty.
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
She's very talented and it seems that she is down to earth. I see her as very natural. Unlike other actresses, FAKE!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.