First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Sicry Academy
Plebian
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/10/16
Val nodded towards the girl and continued down the hall. The three seemed to be caught up in a conversation over white magic. He stared down at his books, one explaining the basis and history of the topic in question. With a hum, he withdrew all the books into a slot, returning them back to the library. It was none of his business.
Sovereign
4479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/10/16
 Eclair
 Crossing her arms, she paid close attention to the young princess, making sure she wasn't doing anything funny. During the middle of it she was gonna nod towards her in approval, but the others smile she stopped herself, and only returned a forceful smile back. It would be bad to interrupt her now for no apparent reason.

After Midori was done with her explanation, Eclair's forced smile soon turned into an all natural smirk. *Hmm? What's this? She's fixing her hair, and flower crown?* Although she knew the other probably done it without much thought, Eclair decided that she should tease her about it later after they return to the church.

With that in mind she soon turned over towards the boy to see his response. She was a bit disappointed. Having an affinity with white magic was rare, it was something she wished she had. And even though Midori was, well, like that, she didn't really have any doubts with her senses. Plus, they could use more users in the church, so she couldn't let this one go.

Quickly taking his hand before he could leave she said. "Hey, since we introduced ourselves, can't you at least tell us your name? And judging by your uniform your a first year right? If you don't mind I can show you around the school."

As she was saying this she secretly took a glance at Midori to do something, anything really.

>>Midori Hana
>> Julian Ambrose
>>Val Crux

Plebian
10400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / the palace
Offline
Posted 1/10/16
PRINCESS MIDORI

Midori folded her arms at the boy's refusal. She may have forgot to introduce herself but he seemed far more rude. Eyes narrowed, she tilted her head and waited for his last word to speak- "Hey, since we introduced ourselves..." Too late, Eclair got it.

Midori watched as Eclair spoke, she usually had a much wiser way about things so it was probably best she spoke instead anyway.

When Eclair gave her the 'look' to do something, her eyes widened and she could feel the panic within her. Do what exactly, Eclair? This guy doesn't even like me- "U-Uh yeah, Eclair's in her fourth year. She knows this place well enough.. I'm sure by the end of the little tour you'll be able to get around swiftly." When she finished she looked at Eclair again with a confused look. It's as though her mind was clouded with questionmarks, what was she to do? She knew nothing about the place, other than the name and a few conversations with her father.
Posted 1/10/16
Julian was caught by surprise as his hand was grabbed, he reflexively pulled his hand away and lightly glared at the girl with pink hair. They weren't letting him go, not without doing something with him.
He let out a heavy sigh (like, a rilly rilly heavy one-- as if he was tired with the world and wanted to go jump off a roof) before mumbling his introduction. "My name is Julian... if you're going to show me around the school, just lead e to the dorms and hand me a map..."
Sovereign
4479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/16
 Eclair
 *Nice!* Eclair thought, mentally giving Midori a nods as the other backed her up. Though the situation could've been better if she had taken the boy's other hand so he wouldn't be able to escape, but thinking it over again, it might've been a little extreme.

 However she thought this was all a lost cause once the other shook her hand off. And in a sense she felt she felt irritated. Was her hand disgusting or something? Enough to glare at her like that? But she held it in, secretly putting her hand which had been repulsed, behind her back as it had curled up in a fist. Her face was all smiles though. "Ok."

Once the boy mentioned map she remembered the library having paper copies, as well as the fact that most don't really visit the library other than to get what they need and leave. Just like that she had an idea come to her head, and asked. "Well, why not I show you the library first? They have maps of the school you can take, and it's far closer than the dorms."

>>Midori Hana
>> Julian Ambrose
>>Val Crux

Plebian
10400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / the palace
Offline
Posted 1/11/16
PRINCESS MIDORI

Midori watched as Julian flinched his hand away from Eclair's, Her eyes widened and her head tilted. What is wrong with this boy? Goddess forbid anyone try to show him acts of kindness. I want my excitement back. Refolding her arms tighter she then looked at Eclair, who smiled and simply responded to the boy with "Ok."

With Eclair's witty responce of the Library having maps, she nodded. Not that she knew this too, but in some sort of agreement to look engaged still. She then stood on the other side of the boy, so he'd be centered of them if anything were to happen. Part of this was to annoy him more since he wanted to be rude. Her slightly irritated expression turned smug as she looked elsewhere.
Posted 1/11/16
The girl named Midori moved at his side, Julian blinked. He accidentally engaged eye contact with the girl and he let out a small yelp as he looked away, stepping a half step to the side, uncomfortably.

Library... ah. That place was quiet, Julian wouldn't of minded to go there-- if it wasn't for the two ladies trapping him and forced themselves onto him as company. "Ah... okay, okay..." As he said that, he hunched forward more, his back in a seemingly uncomfortable position. His eyes stared down at the ground. He might as well play along... he won't get lost, at least. "I'll follow you to the library...."


Sovereign
4479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/16
 Eclair
 "Good." She smiled as the boy agreed. Since it took a bit of work, she felt a strange sense of accomplishment. *Heh, now I'll make sure you don't escape* She thought with a suspicious smile even her, herself could not contain. However, since she walked a little bit ahead with those two to lead them to the library, it was probably not seen.

 Like this she led them down the hall until they came upon a door with the sign indicating it was the library. Right before opening the door she soon added. "Ah, I forgot to say this, but at this time there are not many students, so it's alright to talk and make some noise."

 With that said she opened the door for the two, urging them to go in.

>>Midori Hana
>> Julian Ambrose
>>Val Crux

Plebian
10400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / the palace
Offline
Posted 1/11/16 , edited 1/11/16
PRINCESS MIDORI

"Ah, I forgot to say this, but at this time there are not many students, so it's alright to talk and make some noise."
Midori walked with the boy inyo the Library.. though normally she would've made sure to go in first, she purposely stayed behind with Eclair already holding the door so he'd go in first. She looked around once inside, it really was almost vacant. Minus a few students and a ton of books. However, this place was definately nothing like the Grand Library.The big one, not too far from the palace.

"Noise, you say? How wonderful." She looked back at Eclair with a smile, then back to the boy. "I assume the maps are where the Librarian's desk would be." She shrugged. She wondered what kinds of books the library had hidden around if any, maybe books not exactly meant for student's to get ahold of. It was a theory formed by herself, what if this Library held back-up copies of the originals in the big Library in town? Suppose i'd know.. maybe not, Father might. She was deep in thought, twirling a lock of her hair between two fingers and looking up at the cielings.
68276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/12/16
Jaize Grisel Riselle
Jaize let out a nervous laugh, forcing a smile. "I'm a bit surprised you haven't heard, but it's not so surprising since the officials tried to suppress it..." Jaize looked at Maeve with a sort of pitiful smile. "... are you sure you want to know? It's not exactly the happiest of stories."


Posted 1/12/16
Reaching the library, Julian stare up at the building. "This seems like a nice place..."
Hearing the comment from the pink haired one, Julian frowned and mumbled. "Just because there aren't many people doesn't mean you can be just as loud as you are before entering the building..."

The door opened, but none of the girl went in, Julian instinctively went first and looked around.
Sovereign
4479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/12/16
 Maeve
 "Ah...sorry" She muttered, feeling the change in the overall atmosphere. Trying to lift up the move she awkwardly laughed, saying. "Haha, well I don't know since I've mostly been training without listening to much news. If you don't want to tell me then there's no need. "

She then shrugged. "Besides, what happened in the past is in the past."

>> Jaize Grisel Riselle
+
68276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/13/16
Jaize Grisel Riselle
Jaize nodded, "Well, I won't tell it unless you ask me, so if you ever change your mind, come by my room and ask." He grinned wide, letting out a soft chuckle. "You got trained without listening to the news? ... well I can't really blame you, I don't really watch the news either..." He gave Maeve a big grin.


Sovereign
4479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/18/16
 Eclair
 "Yea, so unlike most libraries we can normally talk, most don't mind. The only rules here is to just not cause too much trouble. " She explained. As Midori guessed where the maps were, although the girl was correct she shook her head. Finally taking a step she went towards a different direction than the librarian's desk.

"Well, I guess that's where most people would have it, but things are a bit different here." It was obviously a lie, but how would they know? Among them she was a fourth year student, while the other two had just arrived here. "The librarian's desk is used more to check out books. As for things such as brochures, pamphlets, news, and maps, they're mostly left out on stands around the school for people to take."

This was the truth, and having been in the school for awhile she knew where most of these stands were, and knew there was one in a corner of the library where no one usually visited. I was mostly because they were in the history section of the library. Proving her point a stand was there, and she quickly skimmed the papers until she found the stack where all the maps were.

She soon held one up and smiled triumphantly. "See?" Though the real reason why she was able to smile was because she had finally led them to a quiet place where they could "talk".

>>Midori Hana
>> Julian Ambrose
>>Val Crux

Plebian
10400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / the palace
Offline
Posted 1/26/16
PRINCESS MIDORI

Midori put one hand over her mouth slightly and giggled, looking away. Oops, almost forgot.

She walked with Exlair and Julian, nodding when Eclair took lead of talking and explaining the whereabouts of things and such.

Now they were at a much quieter place, and It seemed as though now he had no choice but to stick with them. He was important after all, and Midori finally figured out what was really happening- slowly, but getting it. "Ah, there they are."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.