First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What CR user will you summon and take into battle has your SERVANT?
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/25/15
So let say you are force to fight to the dead. But are giving the right to summon a CR user into battle has your SERVANT. Who will you pick and why? What class will you give them? Why will you assigned them that class? You also have to give them a weakness.

My SERVANT will be Ranwolf. Because he a soldier. Class Archer. Because he will be better on long range combat. Weakness arrogance.

9607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/25/15
I mean....I like the idea of having my own servant but I have no one in mind as to who would be my servant. I'd like the class of my servant to be Lancer though.


R.I.P to both Lancers.
Posted 12/25/15

artgal1 wrote:

I mean....I like the idea of having my own servant but I have no one in mind as to who would be my servant. I'd like the class of my servant to be Lancer though.


R.I.P to both Lancers.


I'll fight for you my lady.
35017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/25/15
Pokeball, go!

*throws pokeball, Peripheral Visionary pops out*

PV: Chan!

Me: Onii-chan, use your big brother bear hug now!

*PV hops on me, squeezes tightly*

Me: No, Onii-chan! Not on me! Come on, we talked about this!

*PV clings tighter*

PV: Chan! Chan!

Me: Guys, we're going to have to take a rain check here. He's got an imouto thing going, and once he gets started there's no stopping it.

BLUE ONI ran away! Got away safely!

I don't know what a SERVANT is, so I did the best I could.
9607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/25/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


artgal1 wrote:

I mean....I like the idea of having my own servant but I have no one in mind as to who would be my servant. I'd like the class of my servant to be Lancer though.


R.I.P to both Lancers.


I'll fight for you my lady.

Cool, but how are you gonna fight people....
Werina 
205470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
LOSERVILLE
Offline
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/25/15
Urboistar ... i have my reasons


Class: assassin, because that's hot
9607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 12/25/15


http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Servant_classes
Btw this is basically from the anime series Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay night (it was pretty good)
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/25/15

Werina wrote:

Urboistar ... i have my reasons


Class: assassin, because that's hot


I heard he was... Well equipped.

*Clears throat!*
21057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/25/15
I think I'd summon PV. I guess no matter of the world, I'd not give it any class or extra powers just for funs. I'm sure PV will manage. :3
JuJu26 
27550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/25/15
My boys Stark, Loomy, and Swaggercandy got this.
Posted 12/25/15

artgal1 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


artgal1 wrote:

I mean....I like the idea of having my own servant but I have no one in mind as to who would be my servant. I'd like the class of my servant to be Lancer though.


R.I.P to both Lancers.


I'll fight for you my lady.

Cool, but how are you gonna fight people....


By violently humping them to death.
9607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/25/15

Yup, thats PV. Now no one can defeat me.
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / Boulevard of Brok...
Offline
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/25/15
Me, myself, and I. Trust nobody.
48409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 12/25/15
PV.
I can see him as a giant tentacle monster
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.