First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Man Calls 911 When He Runs Out Of Rolling Papers, Police Say
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/26/15
Idk why I read that as "toilet paper rolls"
36532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/26/15
I have nothing against people who smoke pot, but this is just more evidence that smoking it can make you stupid.
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/26/15

stars201 wrote:

Idk why I read that as "toilet paper rolls"


For some reason, I did too. Maybe I'm just tired...

35639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/26/15
HAHAHAHAHA

In September, Erin Klich, 36, called 911 dispatchers in Fort Myers, Florida, to gripe that her dealer had shorted her on a $75 bag of marijuana.
In April, 2014, police in Lufkin, Texas, arrested 37-year-old Evelyn Hamilton after she allegedly called them to complain about the quality of the marijuana she had purchased from a dealer.
In May, 2013, Jarvis Sutton, was arrested after he allegedly called 911 operators in St. Petersburg, Florida, 80 times, wanting "Kool-Aid, burgers and weed to be delivered to him."
I know people are stupid but its still always fun to hear stories like this!
Posted 12/26/15 , edited 12/26/15

stars201 wrote:

Idk why I read that as "toilet paper rolls"


Same
Posted 12/26/15 , edited 12/26/15
Why are people amazed or humored by this? He was fucking high. Not a case of stupidity, but rather of being under the influence.
Posted 12/26/15 , edited 12/26/15
This makes me laugh, I am amazed that he got high enough to not catch, "Hello this is 911 what is your emergency?".
33028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/26/15 , edited 12/26/15
Stupid people make my day
2352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 12/26/15 , edited 12/26/15

BlackRose0607 wrote:

I have nothing against people who smoke pot, but this is just more evidence that smoking it can make you stupid.



PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Why are people amazed or humored by this? He was fucking high. Not a case of stupidity, but rather of being under the influence.


I disagree. Millions of people smoke pot but you don't see them doing stupid shit like this. Stupid people will be stupid, high or otherwise.
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Washington Metrop...
Offline
Posted 12/26/15 , edited 12/26/15

stars201 wrote:

Idk why I read that as "toilet paper rolls"


Don't worry, you aren't alone I too misread that.
Posted 12/26/15 , edited 12/26/15
That's potheads for you.
40248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 12/26/15 , edited 12/26/15
Tsk tsk on those of you generalizing that all potheads act so foolishly. Why I never... *proceeds to roll up*...

Ah, whatever.

38304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/26/15 , edited 12/26/15
Drunks do this sort of thing all the time, too. It is, for better or worse, just kind of part of life for an emergency dispatch line.
Posted 12/26/15 , edited 12/27/15
this dude should never be able to use a phone. I wonder how much he was fined?
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/15 , edited 12/27/15

stars201 wrote:

Idk why I read that as "toilet paper rolls"


Me too.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.