First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Man Calls 911 When He Runs Out Of Rolling Papers, Police Say
44791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/26/15

stars201 wrote:

Idk why I read that as "toilet paper rolls"


Oh my god! I did the same exact thing!
12352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Online
Posted 12/27/15


The best part of this whole post was Jarvis Sutton..omg yes.

15957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
Did they smoke shit?
I mean litterly took toilet paper rolled it in with the shit and fired it up to become a shit head turning everything to shit and called what they knew to make some shitty news to this brown world..
11012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
I am not a fan of Alcohol, Cigarettes or any type of illegal drug. Thats my personal preference, but....This story is a matter of stupidity and not much else. Thousands die every year from drunk drivers, thats the real story. Why should I care that some random guy is getting high of of weed at his house?
27644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
Ohhhh, roling papers for pot. At first, I thought you meant as in Christmas wrapping paper.
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/15

saksiss wrote:

Ohhhh, roling papers for pot. At first, I thought you meant as in Christmas wrapping paper.


Haha! Dude be smoking some of that Jingle Jangle.
35860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 12/28/15

mc707 wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:

I have nothing against people who smoke pot, but this is just more evidence that smoking it can make you stupid.



PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Why are people amazed or humored by this? He was fucking high. Not a case of stupidity, but rather of being under the influence.


I disagree. Millions of people smoke pot but you don't see them doing stupid shit like this. Stupid people will be stupid, high or otherwise.


I didn't say that everyone that smokes pot is stupid, as I know that not everyone who does is. In fact, I think that it's a pretty harmless drug, even less so than smoking or even alcohol. However, it's not something that I'd do myself. I was just saying, that like alcohol, using pot can make a person stupid, but that it does all depend on the person.
61998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 12/28/15

Werina wrote:

Much waoow


much meow
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
in the trash
Offline
Posted 12/28/15 , edited 12/28/15
wow what an idiot...everyone knows you're suppose to call 911 when McDonald's runs out of chick nugget.

Otter Modder
47112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/26/17
Forum Clean up. Old 2015 threads Locked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.