First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Guys if you could have a baby. Would you?
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/25/15
I didn't read this, but are they going to make it realistic in a sense it make it come out of our buttholes? I mean if you want an authentic experience right?! (Yeah mate I know, but buttholes are the closest thing a male has to vagina)
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/25/15
The avi of the person above me sums up my answer.
Posted 12/25/15

ZENI7H wrote:

I didn't read this, but are they going to make it realistic in a sense it make it come out of our buttholes? I mean if you want an authentic experience right?! (Yeah mate I know, but buttholes are the closest thing a male has to vagina)


You know what a Caesarean section is ?

a surgical operation for delivering a child by cutting through the wall of the mother's abdomen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesarean_section
Posted 12/25/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


ZENI7H wrote:

I didn't read this, but are they going to make it realistic in a sense it make it come out of our buttholes? I mean if you want an authentic experience right?! (Yeah mate I know, but buttholes are the closest thing a male has to vagina)


You know what a Caesarean section is ?

a surgical operation for delivering a child by cutting through the wall of the mother's abdomen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesarean_section


Of course I do, it was a joke mate.
16795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/25/15
If nature wanted me to have kids I would be born a woman. I might as well clone if I am going to ssuch absurd lengths to get a child
5049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 12/25/15
If I liked my genes (I don't) then sure. It would be funny as hell to say I gave birth to a kid. Women would never be able to bitch to me "You don't know how it feels!"
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/27/15

Rujikin wrote:

If nature wanted me to have kids I would be born a woman. I might as well clone if I am going to ssuch absurd lengths to get a child


Not about wanting to have a child or your gender. Is about wanting to have a child yourself if giving the opportunity.
20911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 12/25/15
Sure if it meant they would have Aspergers like me
6453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/25/15
From my limited knowledge of pregnancy, I understand that it is very stressful, debilitating, and painful. Also, I don't even like kids; so taking all these factors into account I can safely say...Hell no lol.

49485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/25/15

Dark_Alma wrote:

If I liked my genes (I don't) then sure. It would be funny as hell to say I gave birth to a kid. Women would never be able to bitch to me "You don't know how it feels!"


I'm sure we would find something to bitch about.
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/25/15
I really don't understand why the heck I keep stumbiling onto these threads.
16795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 12/25/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

If nature wanted me to have kids I would be born a woman. I might as well clone if I am going to ssuch absurd lengths to get a child


Not about wanting to have a child or your gender. Is about wanting to have a child yourself if giving the opportunity.


Who said anything about Gender? I am talking about my sex. If nature wanted me to have kids it would have made me a female. Apparently I am not suppose to have children inside of me so why would I go against millions of years of evolution?
25145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/27/15
Heh, I wouldnt mind going down in history as the first recorded male abortion patient.
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/25/15
No I would not want to conceive a child, it is said that it is most painful experience imaginable according to women and I'm a wimp... I don't like pain especially excruciating pain. Plus I dislike kids and I wouldn't know what to do with one if I had one
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/27/15

Rujikin wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

If nature wanted me to have kids I would be born a woman. I might as well clone if I am going to ssuch absurd lengths to get a child


Not about wanting to have a child or your gender. Is about wanting to have a child yourself if giving the opportunity.


Who said anything about Gender? I am talking about my sex. If nature wanted me to have kids it would have made me a female. Apparently I am not suppose to have children inside of me so why would I go against millions of years of evolution?


Did you even read what you write ? You say has nothing do with gender but you bring mother nature in the conversation. So you are making your reason for saying no about gender. Because that what your mother nature gave you. You are making it about your gender being the reason you say no.

Dude if you don't want to have a child. That fine and all really. But don''t give me BS. When you say is because of evolution and mother nature. Your reason to saying no is your gender.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.