Post Reply Help me understand Fairy Tail.
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somwere between t...
Offline
Posted 12/26/15
Hi guys :)

I've heard rumors that there will be a 1 year time skip after the Tartarus arc.

Now that the Tartarus arc is finished does that mean that the next Fairy Tail episode

will take place 1 year after the Tartarus arc ?

And where does Fairy Tail Zero fit in all of this ?

Can some one explain to me what's going on ?

I'm confused here.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 12/26/15
2 words.


Muscle Magic
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somwere between t...
Offline
Posted 12/26/15

Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

2 words.


Muscle Magic


I don't get it.
26352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Pennsylvania
Online
Posted 12/26/15 , edited 12/26/15
Zero is Fairy tail’s prequel about how the first master, Malvis made fairy tail , meet Zeref, and created her Unique fairy law magic.

Unfortunately the manga isn’t completed finished with its latest arc and filler was needed and they didn’t want this to happen.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OvertookTheManga

So they adapted Zero to help widen the gap because source material and animation.
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somwere between t...
Offline
Posted 12/26/15

DarkSasword wrote:

Zero is Fairy tail’s prequel about how the first master, Malvis made fairy tail , meet Zeref, and created her Unique fairy law magic.

Unfortunately the manga isn’t completed finished with its latest arc and filler was needed and they didn’t want this to happen.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OvertookTheManga

So they adapted Zero to help widen the gap because source material and animation.


And where does the 1 year time skip fit in ?

Is there even a 1 year time skip ?
26352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Pennsylvania
Online
Posted 12/26/15 , edited 12/26/15

The_Eye_0_0 wrote:


DarkSasword wrote:

Zero is Fairy tail’s prequel about how the first master, Malvis made fairy tail , meet Zeref, and created her Unique fairy law magic.

Unfortunately the manga isn’t completed finished with its latest arc and filler was needed and they didn’t want this to happen.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OvertookTheManga

So they adapted Zero to help widen the gap because source material and animation.


And where does the 1 year time skip fit in ?

Is there even a 1 year time skip ?


There is a 1 year timeskip. What happens after Makarov disbanded the guild there is a 1 year training trip for Natsu to help master a “gift” that Igneel left him.
Its basically I want everyone to becoming stronger but don’t want to write training monologue.

So after that arc of something I won’t mention as it was an basically Fairy tail getting reassembled , showing off how their new power, and finding their spread out formal guild mates due they start off their next battle of the current arc of Fairy tail and Allies vs Alvarez Empire, who closed ties to a very familiar dark wizard.
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somwere between t...
Offline
Posted 12/26/15

DarkSasword wrote:


The_Eye_0_0 wrote:


DarkSasword wrote:

Zero is Fairy tail’s prequel about how the first master, Malvis made fairy tail , meet Zeref, and created her Unique fairy law magic.

Unfortunately the manga isn’t completed finished with its latest arc and filler was needed and they didn’t want this to happen.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OvertookTheManga

So they adapted Zero to help widen the gap because source material and animation.


And where does the 1 year time skip fit in ?

Is there even a 1 year time skip ?


There is a 1 year timeskip. What happens after Makarov disbanded the guild there is a 1 year training trip for Natsu to help master a “gift” that Igneel left him.
Its basically I want everyone to becoming stronger but don’t want to write training monologue.

So after that arc of something I won’t mention as it was an basically Fairy tail getting reassembled , showing off how their new power, and finding their spread out formal guild mates due they start off their next battle of the current arc of Fairy tail and Allies vs Alvarez Empire, who closed ties to a very familiar dark wizard.


And does all of this happen after Zero ?

26352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Pennsylvania
Online
Posted 12/26/15 , edited 12/26/15

The_Eye_0_0 wrote:

And does all of this happen after Zero ?



A small recap of timelines since I apparently confused you with thinking the fairy tail zero happens after the tartarus arc.

. “Fairy Tail Zero was a monthly spin-off manga that was serialized in Monthly Fairy Tail Magazine from July 17, 2014 to July 17, 2015. Monthly Fairy Tail Magazine main purpose was to host 2 backstories of two important characters to fairy tail. Malvis in Fairy tail zero and Gray in Ice trails.

Fairy tail Zero. Zero takes place before main story fairy tail. Its the backstory of how it formed and Mavis backstory on why she is a ghost like figure.

April, X686 The Fairy Tail Guild is founded. Mavis Vermilion is appointed the first Guild Master.

Fairy tail Main story

July 2, X784 Lucy Heartfilia runs into Natsu Dragneel and Happy.The three meet, battle, and defeat Bora. Lucy is invited to join Fairy Tail. aka episode 1

April, X791 7 year timeskip ends

[bA couple months lator X791
Silver Fullbuster freezes entire Sun Village mistaking ”The Eternal Flame” as a Demon.
Jackal massacres the Magic Council.
Fairy Tail declares war on Tartaros.
Oración Seis escape from prison.
Jellal defeats Oración Seis and recruits them into Crime Sorciere.
Fairy Tail guild building and parts of Magnolia are destroyed.
Gray acquires Ice Devil Slayer Magic from Silver after defeating him.
Face devices are destroyed by Dragons.
Mard Geer is killed by Zeref, who reclaims the book of E.N.D.
War ends with Fairy Tail victorious.
Natsu ventures to train for a year.
Fairy Tail dissolves and Makarov subsequently departs to Alvarez Empire.
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somwere between t...
Offline
Posted 12/26/15

DarkSasword wrote:


The_Eye_0_0 wrote:

And does all of this happen after Zero ?



A small recap of timelines since I apparently confused you with thinking the fairy tail zero happens after the tartarus arc.

. “Fairy Tail Zero was a monthly spin-off manga that was serialized in Monthly Fairy Tail Magazine from July 17, 2014 to July 17, 2015. Monthly Fairy Tail Magazine main purpose was to host 2 backstories of two important characters to fairy tail. Malvis in Fairy tail zero and Gray in Ice trails.

Fairy tail Zero. Zero takes place before main story fairy tail. Its the backstory of how it formed and Mavis backstory on why she is a ghost like figure.

April, X686 The Fairy Tail Guild is founded. Mavis Vermilion is appointed the first Guild Master.

Fairy tail Main story

July 2, X784 Lucy Heartfilia runs into Natsu Dragneel and Happy.The three meet, battle, and defeat Bora. Lucy is invited to join Fairy Tail. aka episode 1

April, X791 7 year timeskip ends

[bA couple months lator X791
Silver Fullbuster freezes entire Sun Village mistaking ”The Eternal Flame” as a Demon.
Jackal massacres the Magic Council.
Fairy Tail declares war on Tartaros.
Oración Seis escape from prison.
Jellal defeats Oración Seis and recruits them into Crime Sorciere.
Fairy Tail guild building and parts of Magnolia are destroyed.
Gray acquires Ice Devil Slayer Magic from Silver after defeating him.
Face devices are destroyed by Dragons.
Mard Geer is killed by Zeref, who reclaims the book of E.N.D.
War ends with Fairy Tail victorious.
Natsu ventures to train for a year.
Fairy Tail dissolves and Makarov subsequently departs to Alvarez Empire.

You have saved me a lot of time, I was looking for something like this for when I want to rewatch.

Thank you :)

But I know that Zero is a prequel, what I meant is will the actual episode that takes place after the 1 year time skip

happen after Zero is finished ?
26352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Pennsylvania
Online
Posted 12/26/15
It most likely going to be 1 cour so 12/13 episodes.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 12/26/15

The_Eye_0_0 wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

2 words.


Muscle Magic


I don't get it.




Of course you don't.


That's why you should look it up.


You'll be in for a surprise.
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somwere between t...
Offline
Posted 12/27/15 , edited 12/27/15

Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:


The_Eye_0_0 wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

2 words.


Muscle Magic


I don't get it.




Of course you don't.


That's why you should look it up.


You'll be in for a surprise. :)


LOOOOOOOOL

19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 12/27/15

The_Eye_0_0 wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:


The_Eye_0_0 wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

2 words.


Muscle Magic


I don't get it.




Of course you don't.


That's why you should look it up.


You'll be in for a surprise. :)


LOOOOOOOOL



Yup, pretty awesome no?
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somwere between t...
Offline
Posted 12/27/15 , edited 12/27/15

Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:


The_Eye_0_0 wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:


The_Eye_0_0 wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

2 words.


Muscle Magic


I don't get it.




Of course you don't.


That's why you should look it up.


You'll be in for a surprise. :)


LOOOOOOOOL



Yup, pretty awesome no?


Yes, they will give Arnold Schwarzenegger a run for his money when it comes to body building contests don't

you think ?
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 12/27/15

The_Eye_0_0 wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:


The_Eye_0_0 wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:


The_Eye_0_0 wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

2 words.


Muscle Magic


I don't get it.




Of course you don't.


That's why you should look it up.


You'll be in for a surprise. :)


LOOOOOOOOL



Yup, pretty awesome no?


Yes, they will give Arnold Schwarzenegger a run for his money when it comes to body building contests don't

you think ?




And its pretty hot.

If that ever happened I would TOTALLY watch FT.
You must be logged in to post.