First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply What is something you wish you were skilled at doing?
3060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/26/15
actually being productive. yet here i am. on the crunchyroll forums...
Posted 12/26/15

Trewill91 wrote:

actually being productive. yet here i am. on the crunchyroll forums...


Join the club.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/26/15


Yeah I can't draw worth shit, I can draft up plans though, but art....I'm horrible
1150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/15

lucipurrNS wrote:


Trewill91 wrote:

actually being productive. yet here i am. on the crunchyroll forums...


Join the club.


Can I have an invitation?
Posted 12/26/15

Radraymond01 wrote:


lucipurrNS wrote:


Trewill91 wrote:

actually being productive. yet here i am. on the crunchyroll forums...


Join the club.


Can I have an invitation?


You're already a member. Silly!
15742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/15
Dancing.
Posted 12/26/15


can i just say.. i love the picture of the dog. lel
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/26/15
Singing, really wish I was better at singing.
9897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 12/26/15
Cooking and socializing.
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/15
1. Making knives and swords. I would be doing this alllll day.

2. Archery. I know basics but I consider myself to be pretty sucky. I don't know how people accurately hit things from 50 meters away with no sights.

3. Being motivated, seeing everything I do to its completion.
Revolver Dogelot
72988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 12/26/15 , edited 12/26/15

Magical-Soul wrote:

I wish I was skilled at making posts that did not violate CR rules.

I wish you were too Magical. Keep adult content out of the CR forums please, that includes jokes about sex or womens bodily functions. Consider this to be a general warning to the forums at large as well.
4349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/15 , edited 12/26/15
Singing and playing the violin....I'm not really musically talented
Posted 12/26/15
Cooking and playing an instrument.
25139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 12/26/15
Mechanics. Id love to be able to fix my own car
3060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/26/15

Morbidhanson wrote:

1. Making knives and swords. I would be doing this alllll day.

2. Archery. I know basics but I consider myself to be pretty sucky. I don't know how people accurately hit things from 50 meters away with no sights.

3. Being motivated, seeing everything I do to its completion.


i would totally spend all my time making swords.
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/26/15
Being nice...










I'm kidding. Fuck that.
2904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/26/15

KnightOfZero1991 wrote:

Reading and understanding people better.


Yes. Also, empathy.. Even though that sounds kind of strange.

Also, I'm working on improving my drawing skills and I would like to learn how to cook eventually
17065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Fredericton, NB
Offline
Posted 12/27/15

lexarcom wrote:

Drawing and Talking to people IRL




I know what you mean though, I used to be super incredibly introverted and couldn't really initiate conversation IRL with pretty much anyone. But 10 years later, a lot of work, some good people I met that understand my introversion, and I feel I've gotten a lot better.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.