Post Reply Anime To Marathon On Christmas - New Year's
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
Since I'm back from the dead and it's vacay for me, what short (12-24 eps long) anime would you recommend someone who hasn't watched any new anime to watch this holiday season?

Except One-Punch Man guys, I mean, who hasn't seen that one yet?

Also, Belated Merry Christmas greeting to you all!
44027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
Personally, from this season I liked /beautiful-bones-sakurakos-investigation- and /young-black-jack the best of the ones here, and Noragami Aragato (not here) if you watched the first season of that.

54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/27/15

asharka wrote:

Personally, from this season I liked /beautiful-bones-sakurakos-investigation- and /young-black-jack the best of the ones here, and Noragami Aragato (not here) if you watched the first season of that.



Oh the anime version of Bones, kind of. Yeah that looks good.

And I didn't know Noragami S2 already aired. Thank you!
JuJu26 
27616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 12/27/15

chrome_mist wrote:

Since I'm back from the dead and it's vacay for me, what short (12-24 eps long) anime would you recommend someone who hasn't watched any new anime to watch this holiday season?

Except One-Punch Man guys, I mean, who hasn't seen that one yet?

Also, Belated Merry Christmas greeting to you all!


Same to you.

I recommend Concrete Revolutio; only 13 episodes!
One Punch Mod
88438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/28/15 , edited 12/28/15

chrome_mist wrote:

Since I'm back from the dead and it's vacay for me, what short (12-24 eps long) anime would you recommend someone who hasn't watched any new anime to watch this holiday season?

Except One-Punch Man guys, I mean, who hasn't seen that one yet?

Also, Belated Merry Christmas greeting to you all!


Welcome back! I've moved this over to our newish Advice, Info, Recommendations forum.

I second the suggestion of Noragami Aragoto. Or maybe Ushio and Tora.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/28/15

lorreen wrote:

Welcome back! I've moved this over to our newish Advice, Info, Recommendations forum.

I second the suggestion of Noragami Aragoto. Or maybe Ushio and Tora.


Thank you, sis! I've actually seen bits of Ushio to Tora. I'll have to watch it now then.
1481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/29/15
Mr. Osomatsu
6043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/30/15
I recommend The Perfect Insider. not much happens and its a slow burner but its something to chill you out
You must be logged in to post.