First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
If the Crunchyroll mods were hunting us down who would survive?
6097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/28/15
I would run out of breath and be shot. no hope for me
19558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/28/15
I am military trained and combat hardened killer, the mods don't stand a snowball's chance in hell against me.
JuJu26 
31852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/28/15

Ranwolf wrote:

I am military trained and combat hardened killer, the mods don't stand a snowball's chance in hell against me.


^ Not nearly as skilled as this guy, but I do have experience in firearms and combat, so I will defend myself to my upmost ability!
19558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/28/15


What's so funny, it's true. Master Corporal Derek ( soon to be Sergeant) reporting for duty.
11809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 12/28/15

Ranwolf wrote:



What's so funny, it's true. Master Corporal Derek ( soon to be Sergeant) reporting for duty.


I got rid of the lol because it sounded rude by itself. Haha
It just sounds like one of those marinerangersniper 13 year olds on COD when you say it like that
97298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Indiana
Online
Posted 12/28/15
I would survive!! I have friends in some high places
19558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/28/15 , edited 12/28/15

flipmane wrote:


I got rid of the lol because it sounded rude by itself. Haha
It just sounds like one of those marinerangersniper 13 year olds on COD when you say it like that


Relax, as a soldier ya learn to let stuff like that mostly slide..or you get quickly dishonourably discharged for beating the shit outta some disrespecting punk kid.
Posted 12/28/15
I think the better question is, if Ranwolf was hunting us down, would anyone survive?
19558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/28/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I think the better question is, if Ranwolf was hunting us down, would anyone survive?


Short answer no, none of you would.

Realistic answer, there are other combat vets here besides me. So I am sure it'd be an interesting scenario.
11809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 12/28/15

Ranwolf wrote:


flipmane wrote:


Relax, as a soldier ya learn to let stuff like that mostly slide..or you get quickly dishonourably discharged for beating the shit outta some disrespecting punk kid.


Punk kids aren't worth a discharge, those people with brains figure that out Ricky tick. Lol
6910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway
Online
Posted 12/28/15
I'd die. Better to let better people survive than me. I'd rather just try to ally up with the mods so I can survive. If not, then I guess I die.
Dragon
62982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 12/28/15

Ranwolf wrote:

Short answer no, none of you would.

Realistic answer, there are other combat vets here besides me. So I am sure it'd be an interesting scenario.


Don't worry, some of the mods are military trained / combat vets as well.

As for who would survive the mod hunt.. my money is on anyone with an animal as their avi. Overcome by cuteness, cannot slay.
6630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/28/15
I think everyone would die. Ban hammers are over powered weapons after all.
222813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
jabberwock island
Offline
Posted 12/28/15
No one.
27238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/28/15 , edited 12/28/15
I wouldn't be using my physical prowess. Engineering though? I could definitely make some interesting traps with explosives, acid, and some nasty shock treatment. It'll be like a Final Destination remix of Home Alone.

Come at me bruh.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.