Created by Foxtamermanny
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Nintendo game series?
Posted 1/8/16
A tie between Legend of Zelda and Pokemon.
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/16
It's a tie between Pokemon and Legend of Zelda. Both have been in my life for a long time. They are what got me into gaming.
27282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/16
ALWAYS, Legend of zelda!!
2450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The heart of Linc...
Offline
Posted 1/13/16
Tough call, but has to be pokemon.
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Loveland, Colorad...
Offline
Posted 1/14/16
Zelda 100%
Posted 1/16/16
There's only one correct answer. Mega Man. Mega Man is the correct answer. Mega Man is always the correct answer to any & every question ever asked in the vast history of questions asked, forever & ever. Amen. A man. A MEGA man.
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/16/16

Deaggy-Stardust wrote:

There's only one correct answer. Mega Man. Mega Man is the correct answer. Mega Man is always the correct answer to any & every question ever asked in the vast history of questions asked, forever & ever. Amen. A man. A MEGA man.


Mega Man is Capcom, tho.


Anyway, Kirby for me. Loved the original Gameboy games, and then basically every other Kirby game sense lol.
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/16/16
Kirby
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/16 , edited 1/16/16
I'm sort of surprised Animal Crossing isn't on here! I've great memories of Pokemon though.
Posted 1/16/16 , edited 1/18/16

Glytchy wrote:


Deaggy-Stardust wrote:

There's only one correct answer. Mega Man. Mega Man is the correct answer. Mega Man is always the correct answer to any & every question ever asked in the vast history of questions asked, forever & ever. Amen. A man. A MEGA man.


Mega Man is Capcom, tho.


Anyway, Kirby for me. Loved the original Gameboy games, and then basically every other Kirby game sense lol.


Ah, true, I've always associated Mega Man with Nintendo because growing up I played the original series on NES & the "X" series on SNES. I've never even played a Mega Man game after X3, so I often forget how its branched off to other systems/platforms. The newest system I own is an N64 (though I did own a Game Cube for a while around 2004-2005), I'm a decade or two behind when it comes to things in the gaming world.
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Nona=none of your...
Offline
Posted 1/16/16
Dam, If I could I would have loved to put animal crossing but I wasnt thinking of it at the the time and 2) my premium membership expired so I have to wait to make a part 2 to this.
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/16/16
I guess out of the options presented, Pokemon would be it, but I really do love Metroid.
156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/17/16
Pokemon! The game series I've played most for over 10 years
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/18/16

Deaggy-Stardust wrote:


Glytchy wrote:


Deaggy-Stardust wrote:

There's only one correct answer. Mega Man. Mega Man is the correct answer. Mega Man is always the correct answer to any & every question ever asked in the vast history of questions asked, forever & ever. Amen. A man. A MEGA man.


Mega Man is Capcom, tho.


Anyway, Kirby for me. Loved the original Gameboy games, and then basically every other Kirby game sense lol.


Ah, true, I've always associated Mega Man with Nintendo because growing up I played the original series on NES & the "X" series on SNES. I've never even played a Mega Man game after X3, so I often forget how its branched off to other systems/platforms. The newest system I own is an N64 (though I did own a Game Cube for a while around 2004-2005), I'm a decade or two behind when it comes to things in the gaming world.



Don't feel too bad. I'm only a gen or two ahead of you. My last console was a PS2, and I mainly jumped on that for Mega Man (too bad X7 was... ahahaha... X8 made up for it, but still.) and Final Fantasy. Got a lot of other awesome games as surprise treats, but I just never felt the need to get current gen consoles after that. I stuck to handhelds since, with the DS, PSP, and now 3DS. I dunno, handhelds just make more sense to me. Maybe because I spent more time as a kid with my Gameboy than I did my NES or Genesis.
Posted 1/18/16
Zelda...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.