First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Three questions, just three....
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/28/15
It may sound silly, but I like asking people these three questions to get to know more about them. Not that this is the end all be all.... just a few questions. Combining them here, and curious as to everyone's answers.


1.) If you could only have one superpower, what would you pick, and why?

2.) If you were an animal, what animal do you think you would be, and why?

3.) If you were forced to commit suicide, but do so anyway you chose, how would you do it, and why?


My answers:

1.) Flight. Because I could go anywhere I wanted, at any time.

2.) Badger. Because I don't look badass, and will avoid a fight as much as I can, but don't piss me off. (American variety. This was my answer long before the Honey Badger craze)

3.) I'd cut my head off with a guillotine. Because then when people asked how I did it, someone could answer "He cut his own fucking head off!"


Best answer so far has been fr number 3). My dad said he'd get strung out on heroine for a month or so, and then overdose. Coincidentally, or perhaps not-so-much, he spent the last years of his life strung out on methadone, and died of a methadone overdose.


Give it some thought, and give me your best answers!
24263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/15 , edited 12/28/15
Fuck man, sorry to hear that about your dad.

Power would be to make money out of thin air

Animal would be a falcon

Suicide would be helium inhalation
31958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/28/15
This tells you what exactly? These seem like speed-dating conversation starters.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/28/15 , edited 12/28/15

marklebid wrote:

This tells you what exactly? These seem like speed-dating conversation starters.


Oh it tells me nothing of value, really. I just enjoy people's answers. However, you can see much about people's self-image with the animal question. Much about desires and/or needs from the superpowers question. And if people are hesitant to answer the third, conversation about touchy subjects makes them uncomfortable.
JuJu26 
27552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/28/15
1.) The power to copy and keep any power. (It's OP a fuck, but I have a good reason for it)

2.) Wolf. The term "Lone Wolf" is not an exaggeration for me..

3.) Shoot myself in the head. Quick and painless.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/28/15

JuJu26 wrote:

1.) The power to copy and keep any power. (It's OP a fuck, but I have a good reason for it)


2.) Wolf. The term "Lone Wolf" is not an exaggeration for me..

3.) Shoot myself in the head. Quick and painless.


But it would be mighty unfortunate to have that superpower in a world without superpowers. :/
24263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/15 , edited 12/28/15

JuJu26 wrote:

1.) The power to copy and keep any power. (It's OP a fuck, but I have a good reason for it)

2.) Wolf. The term "Lone Wolf" is not an exaggeration for me..

3.) Shoot myself in the head. Quick and painless.


In a world without superpowers that'd be useless.

Edit: beaten
JuJu26 
27552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/28/15

HolyDrumstick wrote:

But it would be mighty unfortunate to have that superpower in a world without superpowers. :/


Oh, wait, are we assuming that said person is the only one with superpowers? I thought everyone had superpowers?
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 12/28/15

MysticGon wrote:

Fuck man, sorry to hear that about your dad.

Power would be to make money out of thin air

Animal would be a falcon

Suicide would be helium inhalation


That power would get pretty useless pretty fast.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/28/15

Nyanotic wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

Fuck man, sorry to hear that about your dad.

Power would be to make money out of thin air

Animal would be a falcon

Suicide would be helium inhalation


That power would get pretty useless pretty fast.


Nah, not if you were smart about it.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/28/15

JuJu26 wrote:


HolyDrumstick wrote:

But it would be mighty unfortunate to have that superpower in a world without superpowers. :/


Oh, wait, are we assuming that said person is the only one with superpowers? I thought everyone had superpowers?


Hehe, were you assuming everyone was killing themselves and turning into animals, too? What a messed up place that would be. Geez, I'm not that sadistic. hahaha
24263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/15

Nyanotic wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

Fuck man, sorry to hear that about your dad.

Power would be to make money out of thin air

Animal would be a falcon

Suicide would be helium inhalation


That power would get pretty useless pretty fast.


If you say so.

JuJu26 
27552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/28/15

HolyDrumstick wrote:

Hehe, were you assuming everyone was killing themselves and turning into animals, too? What a messed up place that would be. Geez, I'm not that sadistic. hahaha


I'm ashamed for not thinking that far ahead, lol. I still want everybody's powers!
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/28/15
1) The ability to stop time. I could accomplish a lot of reading in such a case. Travel. I could do anything really.
2) Lion. For my confidence and assertive behavior.
3) I've actually thought of this one before. I'd like to die where no one cared to notice, in the middle of some obscure lake ideally. Probably take a bunch of sleeping pills and use some sort of weight to get myself to the bottom of the lake.


3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 12/28/15
1. The ability to fly because it's fun
2. A cat because it's cute but has claws
3. Seppuku because...samurai?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.