First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is the most powerful anime character
51238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 12/29/15
Izayoi Sakamaki from Problem Children




Not only is he super strong but is incredibly smart. This anime seriously needs a second season.
JuJu26 
32988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/29/15
Hamtaro.
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / M / Hicksville Ohio(n...
Offline
Posted 12/29/15
washu

31794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/29/15 , edited 12/29/15


Not ever requiring any of that "level up" stuff means the most powerful.
79872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
from the South Bay
Offline
Posted 12/29/15 , edited 12/29/15

descloud wrote:

This will naturally boil down to opinion. Though there are a few runner ups that will immediately come to mind before you get done reading this. So with that said, name 1 or 2 anime characters(preferably with a picture) and tell us why you think he/she/they are the strongest anime character(s) ever.


can you narrow it down to seasons or year ....

Since I like OPM . I would say .....same as above ...Saitama aka Cape Baldy

and the one causing havoc in Naruto


391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England, UK
Offline
Posted 12/29/15
The one that can destroy the world.

Although for me the OP characters are: Leyfon, Shiba Tatsuya and Natsume.
10134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 12/29/15


Haruhi Suzumiya comes to mind.
8259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/15
17163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/15

iashakezula wrote:


descloud wrote:

This will naturally boil down to opinion. Though there are a few runner ups that will immediately come to mind before you get done reading this. So with that said, name 1 or 2 anime characters(preferably with a picture) and tell us why you think he/she/they are the strongest anime character(s) ever.


can you narrow it down to seasons or year ....

Since I like OPM . I would say .....same as above ...Saitama aka Cape Baldy

and the one causing havoc in Naruto




Any time period is acceptable
cirby1 
45372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/15

nerder wrote:



Haruhi Suzumiya comes to mind.


When it gets right down to it, you have "(character name) prepares to throw punch!"
"Haruhi rewrites reality so the character is a street performer. Without realizing it."
"Then (other character) takes his Final Form and is the size of a galaxy!"
"Haruhi rewrites reality so that character is part of the sequel to the movie she made, and turns into a special effect in-camera."
19565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 12/30/15
106683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 12/30/15

cirby1 wrote:

When it gets right down to it, you have "(character name) prepares to throw punch!"
"Haruhi rewrites reality so the character is a street performer. Without realizing it."
"Then (other character) takes his Final Form and is the size of a galaxy!"
"Haruhi rewrites reality so that character is part of the sequel to the movie she made, and turns into a special effect in-camera."

Probably not the way she would do it, since with her, things tend to become more dangerous, not less.

6566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63 / M / Central Florida
Offline
Posted 12/30/15
Not to get in a pissing match over OPM, etc. This is my nomination. She puts Haruhi to shame!

14361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shortbread Land
Offline
Posted 12/30/15
This guy's so crazy op he doesn't even need eyes to steal your waifu.

cirby1 
45372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/15

TheAncientOne wrote:


cirby1 wrote:

When it gets right down to it, you have "(character name) prepares to throw punch!"
"Haruhi rewrites reality so the character is a street performer. Without realizing it."
"Then (other character) takes his Final Form and is the size of a galaxy!"
"Haruhi rewrites reality so that character is part of the sequel to the movie she made, and turns into a special effect in-camera."

Probably not the way she would do it, since with her, things tend to become more dangerous, not less.



More dangerous for the people around her, not for Haruhi.

In the first example, the "street performer" would end up punching Kyon.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.