First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
What your sexuality?
Sogno- 
45684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/15

megahobbit wrote:


ZENI7H wrote:

Apparently gay since I'd have sex with a trap


Can we stop with the whole "trap" business its pretty transphobic.


wrong place bro. try this instead
8653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 12/29/15

HolyDrumstick wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


HolyDrumstick wrote:

My sexuality is: my business.

Maybe other people feel differently, but I don't feel the need to publicly discuss or display this private matter.

There are times when it is relevant, and I may state my leanings or beliefs.... however, an open discuss on a forum about my sexuality in its entirety is not my cup of tea.

You know nobody is holding a gun to your head?


*shrug* A question was asked, and my best answer was given.

Anything to be a dick, though? Right?


I don't mean to make fun of you but he has a point. You opened the forum post, read it, and it seems like the devil threatened your life for a response. Usually when I see something I don't want to answer I don't but hey this is the internet you're entitled to your option.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/15

Em0SceneStabr wrote:



I don't mean to make fun of you but he has a point. You opened the forum post, read it, and it seems like the devil threatened your life for a response. Usually when I see something I don't want to answer I don't but hey this is the internet you're entitled to your option.


Yeah, I did, because I wanted to express my opinion on sexuality. Which I did. Because I wanted to. Even if you didn't like it or it didn't actually answer the questions.
Posted 12/29/15
I think it's better than the generic "I don't care answer". Bitch, if you didn't care, then why'd you fucking post in the first place?
8653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 12/29/15

megahobbit wrote:


ZENI7H wrote:

Apparently gay since I'd have sex with a trap


Can we stop with the whole "trap" business its pretty transphobic.


A TRAP usually references someone that you mistake there gender or that person let's say is a female dresses and looks like a man but once your in bed boom something is missing. I've actually never heard TRAP referenced towards a person that has had their gender changed.
Posted 12/29/15
I swear you guys always turn everything into argument.
8653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 12/29/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I think it's better than the generic "I don't care answer". Bitch, if you didn't care, then why'd you fucking post in the first place?


If you're referring to the person I think you are maybe quote them so they don't think I'm picking on them.
8653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 12/29/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

I swear you guys always turn everything into argument.


People tend to be hard headed with there options "everyone is wrong except me" instead of trying to see what the person meant.
Posted 12/29/15

Em0SceneStabr wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

I swear you guys always turn everything into argument.


People tend to be hard headed with there options "everyone is wrong except me" instead of trying to see what the person meant.


When I have at house. I making the rule of giving me a dollar every time somebody enter argument. I starting to become allergic to CR forum because of this. Hell even 18 plus adult sites don't get this many fights in the forums.
30757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 12/29/15
I can see this going even more off topic, really fast, so...

How about those sexualities, huh?
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/15

Em0SceneStabr wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

I swear you guys always turn everything into argument.


People tend to be hard headed with there options "everyone is wrong except me" instead of trying to see what the person meant.


Yeah.... because I'm the one going around pointing fingers and saying people are wrong for what they posted.
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Friendship,...
Offline
Posted 12/29/15
What your sexuality? Demisexual/Gray sexual/Asexual spectrum, etc whatever you wanna call it

How do you feel about yourself? Depends on the day on whether or not I made a dumb move on something xD

Is your sexuality the same from years ago? I believe so. It's always been

Has you always been the same? No. I'm sure from life events, puberty, and the fact that people change all the time should be enough to back that up.

Have you ever change over the years? I really thought I was just bisexual for the longest time.

Is there some event that made you realize your sexuality? After years of feeling uncomfortable or not feeling the same way as others do when it comes to sex; my strong interest in being friends without crushing, wanting to have sex with someone despite how they look; and after years of confusing people whenever I try to be social because I don't really think the way they do because my mind doesn't really think about sex, therefore if I'm flirted with, I tend to miss it, or ignore it because I'm so convinced that they just want to be friends too and of course they weren't flirting :p
Posted 12/29/15

LittleSquid wrote:

What your sexuality? Demisexual/Gray sexual/Asexual spectrum, etc whatever you wanna call it

How do you feel about yourself? Depends on the day on whether or not I made a dumb move on something xD

Is your sexuality the same from years ago? I believe so. It's always been

Has you always been the same? No. I'm sure from life events, puberty, and the fact that people change all the time should be enough to back that up.

Have you ever change over the years? I really thought I was just bisexual for the longest time.

Is there some event that made you realize your sexuality? After years of feeling uncomfortable or not feeling the same way as others do when it comes to sex; my strong interest in being friends without crushing, wanting to have sex with someone despite how they look; and after years of confusing people whenever I try to be social because I don't really think the way they do because my mind doesn't really think about sex, therefore if I'm flirted with, I tend to miss it, or ignore it because I'm so convinced that they just want to be friends too and of course they weren't flirting :p


Been there. Usually other people point out that the girl was flirting with me. I didn't even realize it.
One Punch Mod
85879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/29/15 , edited 12/29/15

Frenzify wrote:


ZENI7H wrote:


megahobbit wrote:

Can we stop with the whole "trap" business its pretty transphobic.


Lol what? How so?


Well, if it's referring to a transsexual individual, it could be considered transphobic. If it's referring to a person who looks like the opposite sex than what they were born as, but considers themselves the sex they were born as, then no, it wouldn't really be transphobic. I'd say that latter is the most common usage here in the forums.


I'd say the most common usage here in the forums is in regard to fictional anime characters where these characters are something of a trope. I do think in that context it's intended lightly and without offense. And while those characters are often characters of one sex who look like and are mistaken for the opposite sex, it is sometimes the case that the character seems to be transgender or transsexual. I don't have a real problem with this common usage.

However, when using it about real people, it does seem disrespectful, and a tad transphobic. Because the concept behind the word when used about people in regard to sex/gender is that someone was deliberately lured/tricked into believing someone was a sex that the person "tricked" then ends up concluding they are not. While I may not see the word used all that often about real people I have seen this concept expressed about real transpeople, and when it is, it's pretty ugly.

I don't think ZENI7H meant offense, but I also don't know exactly what he meant. Did he mean that he's gay because he's attracted to men (who resemble women), or was he just making a little ha ha joke and doesn't really think he's gay at all but wanted to say something about finding anime "trap" characters attractive, or....

Regardless, I had a bit of a cringe moment when I read it, and I'm glad megahobbit pointed out that the term "trap" can be disrespectful and seen as anti-trans.
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Friendship,...
Offline
Posted 12/29/15
Yeah. It makes me feel like I'm freaking autistic, which I know I'm not! lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.