First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Breaking The Law
24925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Online
Posted 12/30/15
Or rather It's only illegal if you get caught
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Out of sight (But...
Offline
Posted 12/30/15
A, B, C, D, E, and H. F and G vary on circumstance.

Not that I would ever break the law. Only criminals do that.


As for my long-winded blowhard essay answer, I'll explain my thoughts on the law, written in the same way that I take notes.

I'm a huge hypocrite. I subscribe to egoist anarchism. I only care about myself.
Fortunately for the rest of the world, I'm not an inherently bad person, and I actually care about other people as an extension of myself.
If other people didn't have the law, they would care, unlike me.
I am simultaneously in full support of the government and completely against it.
The government needs the full support of the people to transcend the world's current state of civil war.
If the people are unified, then the government will be able to take humanity in the direction it wants to go, and away from extinction.
I don't care about that in the slightest.
I know the government has no idea what it is doing.
I know the government is inhibiting itself.
I know the government has no important goal in mind.
I know the government is either doing a terrible job or a very good job.
Either way, I harbor no positive feelings towards their actions.
Their laws are a contradictory mess of word soup.
Their laws are too objective for their subjective purpose.
Their laws don't do their job.

Rambling over. Have fun deciphering the hidden message in that!
27275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 12/30/15

Firedestroyer wrote:

A, B, C, D, E, and H. F and G vary on circumstance.

Not that I would ever break the law. Only criminals do that.


As for my long-winded blowhard essay answer, I'll explain my thoughts on the law, written in the same way that I take notes.

I'm a huge hypocrite. I subscribe to egoist anarchism. I only care about myself.
Fortunately for the rest of the world, I'm not an inherently bad person, and I actually care about other people as an extension of myself.
If other people didn't have the law, they would care, unlike me.
I am simultaneously in full support of the government and completely against it.
The government needs the full support of the people to transcend the world's current state of civil war.
If the people are unified, then the government will be able to take humanity in the direction it wants to go, and away from extinction.
I don't care about that in the slightest.
I know the government has no idea what it is doing.
I know the government is inhibiting itself.
I know the government has no important goal in mind.
I know the government is either doing a terrible job or a very good job.
Either way, I harbor no positive feelings towards their actions.
Their laws are a contradictory mess of word soup.
Their laws are too objective for their subjective purpose.
Their laws don't do their job.

Rambling over. Have fun deciphering the hidden message in that!


All I know is

If there's no law, then when I scream "OH SHIT SOMEONE CALL THE COPS" there aren't gonna be any cops

13618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/30/15
I can only see H happening.
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Out of sight (But...
Offline
Posted 12/30/15

nanikore2 wrote:



All I know is

If there's no law, then when I scream "OH SHIT SOMEONE CALL THE COPS" there aren't gonna be any cops



I'm sure it'll be fine.
27275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 12/31/15

GrandMasterTime wrote:

I can only see H happening.


No illegal downloads of anything ever?
13618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/31/15

nanikore2 wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:

I can only see H happening.


No illegal downloads of anything ever?


So far, no.

Australians are well known "pirates" though and it's entirely justifiable with the prices we have to pay.
27275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 12/31/15

GrandMasterTime wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:

I can only see H happening.


No illegal downloads of anything ever?


So far, no.

Australians are well known "pirates" though and it's entirely justifiable with the prices we have to pay.


I typed "Australia VAT" into Google and got "GST"

Does that GST fund public health care?
13618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/31/15


Can't say I didn't have to look up any of the economic jargon so rather than lying and pretending to know I'll link you to a diagram I found demonstrating the process of GST. Hope it answers your question.

https://www.ato.gov.au/uploadedFiles/Content/ITX/downloads/how_gst_works.pdf

If you don't click links, from what I've gathered, yes it does go towards public health care.
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
B. Laws are law for a reason, but when they're stupid and I know I won't get caught then I won't mind breaking them.

Also H at times. Some laws you'll only know about til you get arrested for them or fined for them. That's why I'm making it a habit of mine to find out about stupid laws beginning passed in my state or country. If its possible also try to make sure they never pass in the first place.
27275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 12/31/15

GrandMasterTime wrote:



Can't say I didn't have to look up any of the economic jargon so rather than lying and pretending to know I'll link you to a diagram I found demonstrating the process of GST. Hope it answers your question.

https://www.ato.gov.au/uploadedFiles/Content/ITX/downloads/how_gst_works.pdf

If you don't click links, from what I've gathered, yes it does go towards public health care.


Figures.

One good thing about VAT-collecting places (maybe Australia too) is that the price tags on everything are ACTUALLY how much you're going to pay for something, unlike the U.S. where NOTHING is.

When I was in Europe, I liked how something labeled 5 Euros is actually 5 Euros
40188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / A dark room
Offline
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 12/31/15
Breaking the law makes sense when:
1) You aren't hurting anyone by doing so
and
2) You won't get caught.

Laws are made for the people that made them. Not us. Keep in mind there are millions upon millions of pages of laws. Nobody actually knows what the law is. And since nobody can understand the law: there is no law. There's only the rule of force; something the police have alot of.
1240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
I fought the law and the law won.
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / America
Offline
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 12/31/15
I never, ever, EVER admit to breaking the law.
20927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
b e k

FUCK THE POLICE
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.