First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Is School Days a masterpiece?
Posted 12/29/15 , edited 12/29/15
OK so here the thing. When I first and last watch it. I couldn't stop watching it even thou I hate everything about it. I felt anger/cringes. I wanted to punch the wall. But I keep watching it. I keep going even if I wanted to stop.

So does anime that make you feel like that and you cannot stop watching it even thou you hate it. Is it good? Is it bad?
The reason I ask is that no other anime has made me feel so much anger than School Days.

But is it because is bad or because is different?

The main question is this. Even if you hate something if it make you feel something. Like anger or such negativity feelings. Does it make good or is just an excuse to be different?
Werina 
205543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/15 , edited 12/29/15
11/10 ~ Thats hot

on a more serious note; i thought school days was pretty good, i wanted to murder makoto, but just because of my anger towards the ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ Makoto. i quite liked it. And that's why i give the ending a thumbs up
Posted 12/29/15

Werina wrote:

11/10 ~ Thats hot


What?
2549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Online
Posted 12/29/15
It's not as bad an anime as it makes you out to seem
38980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 12/29/15
I predict this thread will go nowhere...

17065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Fredericton, NB
Offline
Posted 12/29/15
It messed me up really bad in the head, stopped watching anime for like 5 days after it. It is a masterpiece at one thing, fucking up peoples head.
13878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 12/29/15
I loved it
Posted 12/29/15
I recently finished it

I don't understand the big deal about this anime

Could it be because I've seen Mirai Nikki first? Idk
4451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

OK so here the thing. When I first and last watch it. I couldn't stop watching it even thou I hate everything about it. I felt anger/cringes. I wanted to punch the wall. But I keep watching it. I keep going even if I wanted to stop.

So does anime that make you feel like that and you cannot stop watching it even thou you hate it. Is it good? Is it bad?
The reason I ask is that no other anime has made me feel so much anger than School Days.

But is it because is bad or because is different?

The main question is this. Even if you hate something if it make you feel something. Like anger or such negativity feelings. Does it make good or is just an excuse to be different?


Not when people miss the point of the original source material being a Yandere simulator.
41649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/29/15 , edited 12/29/15
Posted 12/29/15

fluffykun011 wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

OK so here the thing. When I first and last watch it. I couldn't stop watching it even thou I hate everything about it. I felt anger/cringes. I wanted to punch the wall. But I keep watching it. I keep going even if I wanted to stop.

So does anime that make you feel like that and you cannot stop watching it even thou you hate it. Is it good? Is it bad?
The reason I ask is that no other anime has made me feel so much anger than School Days.

But is it because is bad or because is different?

The main question is this. Even if you hate something if it make you feel something. Like anger or such negativity feelings. Does it make good or is just an excuse to be different?


Not when people miss the point of the original source material being a Yandere simulator.


Here the thing. The VN has people saying is good. Because is fully animate including sex and everything. Time decisions. A insane amount of good or bad ending for every route. From what I have read about the VN. Is a really good VN with a lot of sequels and spin off series. Is just the anime studio pick one the many bad route ends.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/15
Its boring for like 10 1/2 episodes than enjoyable degrassi-esque trash for the remainder. Because it was adapted from a VN we dont actually get to understand all of Makotos inner thoughts or explanations for what hes doing so he just seems stupid.
Posted 12/29/15

stars201 wrote:

I recently finished it

I don't understand the big deal about this anime

Could it be because I've seen Mirai Nikki first? Idk


Don't know. I enjoy Yuno while I wanted to kill Makoto.
33924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/29/15
It was pretty good imo.
I gave it 8/10 in my MAL.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/15 , edited 12/29/15

stars201 wrote:

I recently finished it

I don't understand the big deal about this anime

Could it be because I've seen Mirai Nikki first? Idk


Mirai Nikki is a much better show than school days and I say that as someone who thinks Mirai Nikki is so-so in quality (more that the quality fluctates than its average). Both shows are 2edgy4you (which is the only thing school days does better) and have a regressive view of women. Also School days ending was awesome Mirai Nikkis ending dragged out for way to many episodes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.