First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What offends you?
2695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/30/15
Nothing but when people think they're as good as me at a game just for me to prove that they're not even close
35304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/30/15
Offended people.
29197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/30/15
I couldn't think of anything but then I remembered-

Being given advice on League of Legends.

I tend to get severely annoyed with people that attempt to give me advice on League. My ego lashes out.

25604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/30/15
When people don't know the difference between stating their opinion and being rude.


PrinceJudar wrote:

I couldn't think of anything but then I remembered-

Being given advice on League of Legends.

I tend to get severely annoyed with people that attempt to give me advice on League. My ego lashes out.



Stop feeding, duh.
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/30/15
Google, and I have proof they're racist.



I also hate Idiots who believe this.

JuJu26 
33068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 4/1/17
When someone looks down on me as if they're better.
19860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 4/1/17
Those who have never seen the Middle East with their own eyes thinking they have a right to talk down to those who have and are doing what has to be done there.
5501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/30/15
Nothing really.

I'm usually the one who offends people, lol.
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/30/15

Ranwolf wrote:

Those who have never seen the Middle East with their own eyes thinking they have a right to talk down to those who have and are doing what has to be done there.


I agree, just like people who have never been to the south and get mad at people with Confederate Flags.
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/30/15

Nalaniel wrote:

PrinceJudar wrote:
Being given advice on League of Legends.
I tend to get severely annoyed with people that attempt to give me advice on League. My ego lashes out.


Stop feeding, duh.
yeah, feeding them so much they block the whole lane that what I call being overfed!



Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/30/15
What OP said. But when you prove yourself they use excuses as to why they didn't perform well.
25604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/30/15

Freddy96NO wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

PrinceJudar wrote:
Being given advice on League of Legends.
I tend to get severely annoyed with people that attempt to give me advice on League. My ego lashes out.


Stop feeding, duh.
yeah, feeding them so much they block the whole lane that what I call being overfed!





And then your minions block you and you die...

49437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/30/15
Nothing really.
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/30/15
People who use emotional calls to debate a topic. I really get irritated by illogical arguments.

Also when people tell me to do something. A friendly suggestion is one thing, but TELLING me really grinds my gears.
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/30/15

Nalaniel wrote:


Freddy96NO wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

PrinceJudar wrote:
Being given advice on League of Legends.
I tend to get severely annoyed with people that attempt to give me advice on League. My ego lashes out.


Stop feeding, duh.
yeah, feeding them so much they block the whole lane that what I call being overfed!





And then your minions block you and you die...


Lcs wave control.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.