First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Japanese comedian arrested for 'breaking into school and stealing girls' uniforms'
12029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15
Spider man is gay.
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No offense, but I'm annoyed by the both of you. Mostly Spiderman.


Why?
15786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15
It was just a prank guys! It was all just a prank!
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No offense, but I'm annoyed by the both of you. Mostly Spiderman.


Why?


Lately, you seem more irritable. More fights with users, etc. You changed, and I don't know how to feel.

That and slightly poor use of English. That gets me every time.
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No offense, but I'm annoyed by the both of you. Mostly Spiderman.


Why?


Lately, you seem more irritable. More fights with users, etc. You changed, and I don't know how to feel.

That and slightly poor use of English. That gets me every time.


So you want me to use more grammar and get in less fights. ? Would that make you happy?
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No offense, but I'm annoyed by the both of you. Mostly Spiderman.


Why?


Lately, you seem more irritable. More fights with users, etc. You changed, and I don't know how to feel.

That and slightly poor use of English. That gets me every time.


So you want me to use more grammar and get in less fights. ? Would that make you happy?


You can do whatever you want I still love you all the same.
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15


You do have a point but is no a fair one thou If people bother to read instead of being a smart ass while using their college studies to argument something. I will be less of asshole to people. Especially putting words on me I haven't say. But yes I will try to no murder the English language and be less irritable.
40248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No offense, but I'm annoyed by the both of you. Mostly Spiderman.


JuJu26 
33068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Lately, you seem more irritable. More fights with users, etc. You changed, and I don't know how to feel.

That and slightly poor use of English. That gets me every time.


Hold up, all of this coming from the Imouto-complex freak?

C'MOOOON!!
7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15
I'm both surprised and not surprised somebody did that. I am surprised he did 50-60 times over 20 years and only got caught now, clearly was overconfident


KarenAraragi wrote:

Fuck Japan you know how hard is to defend you already. This doesn't fucking help a all. First the hentai artist molester and now this. Fuck.


Well you know, it's not like Japan is India.
3550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15
Well those girls in "Senran Kagura" and "Ikki Tousen" are going to find something else to shred when they get into martial arts fights.
9541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15
What a piece of shit.
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15
And the world keeps moving.
7543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Reincarnated in A...
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15
Hah, that's pretty funny...
5501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15

rabbitofcaerbannog wrote:

Well those girls in "Senran Kagura" and "Ikki Tousen" are going to find something else to shred when they get into martial arts fights.


I'm totally buying the Senran Kagura game for the ps4 when it comes out in English in March lol.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.