First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
If your best friend ask you to take a bath with them. Would you?
Posted 12/30/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


stars201 wrote:

No I wouldn't

First I don't even have any friends to begin with

Second baths to me are gross


Ahhh slowly back away. Girl you shower right?


Come back

Of course I shower, I do this everyday

20009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
in a painting
Offline
Posted 12/30/15
Sure

They better not do anything weird though
Posted 12/30/15
I would and I'd drink the bathwater too
Posted 12/30/15
^ You're gross
Werina 
206756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/15

potentsativa wrote:

I would and I'd drink the bathwater too



Thats hot!
Posted 12/30/15

potentsativa wrote:

I would and I'd drink the bathwater too

I don't want to be an ass by pointing this out but what if she on her period?
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/30/15
^ LOL!!

V
Posted 12/30/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


potentsativa wrote:

I would and I'd drink the bathwater too

I don't want to be an ass by pointing this out but what if she on her period?

More iron in my diet
9059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 12/30/15
I would and I have
29860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/30/15

Blackeagl48 wrote:

Well I am a guy, my best friends a guy, and i'm straight so the obvious answer is no
And he doesn't even like anime but that doesn't matter


what does you being straight have to do with anything lmao, unnecessary information
One Punch Mod
85960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/30/15

potentsativa wrote:
More iron in my diet


Ha ha. I was just going to say that.

48603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 12/30/15
I don't have friends
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/15

ayesharocks wrote:


Blackeagl48 wrote:

Well I am a guy, my best friends a guy, and i'm straight so the obvious answer is no
And he doesn't even like anime but that doesn't matter


what does you being straight have to do with anything lmao, unnecessary information


Becuase I wouldn't bathe with a male person becuase I do not like men in any sexual way and it would be akward if I did and disgusting. In a bath I am thinking of, its a bath tub with water and bubbles. Is that the answer you need or do I need to make it simpler for you?
Posted 12/30/15

potentsativa wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


potentsativa wrote:

I would and I'd drink the bathwater too

I don't want to be an ass by pointing this out but what if she on her period?

More iron in my diet


13066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 12/30/15
nah i wouldn't frankly cuz i don't like sharing the water with someone else..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.