First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Came across a preaching Vegan online today and oh god
31113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15
...despite the stop eating meat or i will force you crap ...they claim humans are herbivores.

how far does the iq have to drop before one is considered retarded
lawdog 
45939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15
I am a lifelong member of PETA, People for the Edible Treatment of Animals.
JuJu26 
33068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15
I walk away from those..
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15
Do vegans breastfeed?
120400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15

potentsativa wrote:

Do vegans breastfeed?


They do. (At least the ones I know do)
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15
My grandfather was a vegan and a hunter.
11682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

My grandfather was a vegan and a hunter.


So does that mean he wasted meat?
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15

dotsforlife wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

My grandfather was a vegan and a hunter.


So does that mean he wasted meat?


No.
He fed his family by fishing and hunting.
This was back in Mexico during the 1960's and 1970's.
5501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15
Vegans are funny, lol
11682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


dotsforlife wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

My grandfather was a vegan and a hunter.


So does that mean he wasted meat?


No.
He fed his family by fishing and hunting.
This was back in Mexico during the 1960's and 1970's.


Wouldn't that imply he ate meat? Or did everyone but him eat it?
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15

dotsforlife wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:


dotsforlife wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

My grandfather was a vegan and a hunter.


So does that mean he wasted meat?


No.
He fed his family by fishing and hunting.
This was back in Mexico during the 1960's and 1970's.


Wouldn't that imply he ate meat? Or did everyone but him eat it?


He didn't eat any meat.
According to my grandmother and mom he only ate vegetables and drank herb teas. My mother says he loved eating squash and cactus. That's why my family has a weird respect for vegans and vegetarians.
3452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15
Self-righteous vegans like that make me want to eat some meat. In fact, I think I'm going to go to my fridge and get some right now. Good job herbivore -- you just convinced me to eat more meat.
9464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15
Eating a plant still means killing a living organism.
10629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15
Seriously, vegetarian is a lifestyle choice I respect. They'll usually explain how it is healthier (and it really can be), but they rarely try to force anything on another person.... vegan is a mental illness - a combination of delusion and retardation, that can only come after one has abandoned all reason. This is why they're the ones to try to shove their lifestyle down your throat.


It's really almost cult-like.
6728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/30/15 , edited 12/31/15

HolyDrumstick wrote:

Seriously, vegetarian is a lifestyle choice I respect. They'll usually explain how it is healthier (and it really can be), but they rarely try to force anything on another person.... vegan is a mental illness - a combination of delusion and retardation, that can only come after one has abandoned all reason. This is why they're the ones to try to shove their lifestyle down your throat.


I honestly find it strange that people so naturally drink stuff produced from cow tits. But then I also do that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.