First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply I have gone bat-shit crazy.
27347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 12/31/15

Yuki_Narukami wrote:

Well there's you're problem... You like Love Live. Now that is fucking crazy


but but but Love Live is the greatest idol anime of all time!

I've explained everything that's appealing about LL right here: http://susume-lovelive.wix.com/love-live#!idol-project/c1a0m
Posted 12/31/15

Ranwolf wrote:

Hah come back to when you're shopping lists exceeds 10k. I do that all the time when I'm shopping for stuff for Cassandra, that new scope for her alone was 5k.


Do you even use Cassandra?
2362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / The Bay
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
Could be worse, I'm really starting to get a buzz for watches. And going to Milan a few weeks ago really showed me my danger

When I start seeing watches selling from $1000 minimum and stretching all the way to $45,000 a piece, I knew I should step back and wait till I become a successful entrepreneur or something haha. But if it makes you happy who's to tell you you cant do it!... Besides your bank.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/31/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Hah come back to when you're shopping lists exceeds 10k. I do that all the time when I'm shopping for stuff for Cassandra, that new scope for her alone was 5k.


Do you even use Cassandra?


Let me put it this way I've spent over 20k so far on her in replacement parts for her alone..The C14 timberwolf by the way is a very sturdy rifle, I carried her through the deserts of Afghanistan. Had her internals full of sand, fouling, and other crap and she kept firing like the day she rolled off the assembly line.

So just imagine the kind of abuse it takes to go through 20k in repairs on a C14 timberwolf and then ask me if I use Cassandra.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 12/31/15
I think theres a problem in nerd culture with vapid consumerism. The Situationists were right.
27347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 12/31/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Hah come back to when you're shopping lists exceeds 10k. I do that all the time when I'm shopping for stuff for Cassandra, that new scope for her alone was 5k.


Do you even use Cassandra?


Hopefully just against inanimate objects


megahobbit wrote:

I think theres a problem in nerd culture with vapid consumerism. The Situationists were right.


See it's the problem with nerd culture and consumerism! Those things made me do it! Nothing's ever my fault!
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
Umm, I really don't know what to say. I don't have that much money to spend, but why would you spend it on figures? They just sit there and look pretty (though I'm not one to talk...I'm just not a fan of figurines). I personally would have spent the money on tools and supplies.
27347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 12/31/15

Ranwolf wrote:

Hah come back to when you're shopping lists exceeds 10k. I do that all the time when I'm shopping for stuff for Cassandra, that new scope for her alone was 5k.


Yeah but your Cassandra does stuff when you pull on her.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/31/15

nanikore2 wrote:


megahobbit wrote:

I think theres a problem in nerd culture with vapid consumerism. The Situationists were right.


See it's the problem with nerd culture and consumerism! Those things made me do it! Nothing's ever my fault!


Dude can you still return it. $1000 bucks is alot of money. Then again your talking to a guy whose bank balance is like $1028.
27347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 12/31/15

aoyagi10 wrote:

Umm, I really don't know what to say. I don't have that much money to spend, but why would you spend it on figures? They just sit there and look pretty (though I'm not one to talk...I'm just not a fan of figurines). I personally would have spent the money on tools and supplies.


Actually I don't know either.

I just wanted Nico, and the next thing I knew there's this huge order.


megahobbit wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:


megahobbit wrote:

I think theres a problem in nerd culture with vapid consumerism. The Situationists were right.


See it's the problem with nerd culture and consumerism! Those things made me do it! Nothing's ever my fault!


Dude can you still return it. $1000 bucks is alot of money. Then again your talking to a guy whose bank balance is like $1028.


NOOOOOOOOOO! I can't send back Nico and her friends!
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/31/15

nanikore2 wrote:


aoyagi10 wrote:

Umm, I really don't know what to say. I don't have that much money to spend, but why would you spend it on figures? They just sit there and look pretty (though I'm not one to talk...I'm just not a fan of figurines). I personally would have spent the money on tools and supplies.


Actually I don't know either.

I just wanted Nico, and the next thing I knew there this huge order.

The next thing you know? I'm pretty sure it was a conscious decision you were making there.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/31/15

nanikore2 wrote:



Yeah but your Cassandra does stuff when you pull on her.


Yeah ya pull the trigger and a bullet comes out the one end. And really ruins whatever it hits, could be the targets at the firing range, could be a camel jockey's head, could even be the odd moose or bear.
27347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 12/31/15

Ranwolf wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:



Yeah but your Cassandra does stuff when you pull on her.


Yeah ya pull the trigger and a bullet comes out the one end. And really ruins whatever it hits, could be the targets at the firing range, could be a camel jockey's head, could even be the odd moose or bear.


Exactly. Way more functional, actually useful and needed.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/31/15

nanikore2 wrote:


Exactly. Way more functional, actually useful and needed.


I'll level with ya though mate..Been awfully tempted to buy one of the Miia hug pillows for shits and giggles.
3101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Vers Empire
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
Such a depressing story my fellow...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.