First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Which anime world would you most enjoy living in and why?
22829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 12/31/15
Naruto, Bleach or Yu-Gi-Oh.
25650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
Aria followed by Non Non Biyori
4062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
Fairytail I'm a big fan of magic
40591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
Hmm... happiest? Well, even though there are a lot cool anime worlds a hefty number of them offer death at just about every turn. Not sure I could be "happy" in those.

Non Non Biyori reminds me of where I grew up. I'd love to spend my days there. It would be bliss.
2350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
To Love Ru

Cute aliens and no one dies
6459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
The Carnival Phantasm world. I could see my favorite Type Moon characters in their everyday lives doing random tomfoolery.
67542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/1/16
Pokemon - I'd enjoy travelling across the world with a real squirtle
Posted 1/1/16
Fairy tail
8764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Disboard
Offline
Posted 1/1/16
Uhgggg I can't choose!!! There are to many great animes out there that i would love to be in, No game no life, one piece, log horizon, Sword art online, SCHOOL-LIVE!, Highschool dxd and is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon. I just cant choose!!
The Wise Wizard
102351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 1/1/16

domvina wrote:

Hmm... happiest? Well, even though there are a lot cool anime worlds a hefty number of them offer death at just about every turn. Not sure I could be "happy" in those.


weslamagne43 wrote:

To Love Ru

Cute aliens and no one dies

It is nice to see some people get it. When topics like this pop up from time to time again, I always think how "fun" it would be to be able give some people their wish, and see how short a time it would be before they wanted to take it back.

I believe that with most people, there is a strong implication they expect be bestowed with heavy plot armor.
16252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Online
Posted 1/1/16
Monster Musume



65248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Bronx New York
Online
Posted 1/1/16
I think I would enjoy living in either Pokemon or Fairy Tail. But I would only enjoy the world of Fairy Tail if I can be a wizard. Pokemon is great because everyone can be a Pokemon trainer.
8597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Online
Posted 1/1/16

lisdavid89 wrote:

Utawarerumono.


I'm on board with this for several reasons. A cool different world with largely cool people but without the threat of constant danger. And Kuon. I mean, come on, Kuon.

40591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/16

StriderShinryu wrote:

lisdavid89 wrote:
Utawarerumono.

I'm on board with this for several reasons. A cool different world with largely cool people but without the threat of constant danger. And Kuon. I mean, come on, Kuon.


You mean minus the threat of having your skull crushed by Kuon's tail?
8597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Online
Posted 1/1/16

domvina wrote:


StriderShinryu wrote:

lisdavid89 wrote:
Utawarerumono.

I'm on board with this for several reasons. A cool different world with largely cool people but without the threat of constant danger. And Kuon. I mean, come on, Kuon.


You mean minus the threat of having your skull crushed by Kuon's tail?


It's a risk I'd be willing to take? Hehe

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.