Post Reply Can't redeem guest passes
7673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx, NY
Offline
Posted 12/30/15
So for a couple weeks i have been unable to redeem guest passes. Got one from a friend, also in comments from new episodes of anime i follow. Yes both codes are valid & or not used already double checked already with all that information.

I Contacted CR on twitter, said they would look into it & still unable to redeem any passes! No idea what else to do except post this.
One Punch Mod
85912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/31/15

UchihaNoctis wrote:

So for a couple weeks i have been unable to redeem guest passes. Got one from a friend, also in comments from new episodes of anime i follow. Yes both codes are valid & or not used already double checked already with all that information.

I Contacted CR on twitter, said they would look into it & still unable to redeem any passes! No idea what else to do except post this.


I've moved this from Suggestions/Feedback to Site Support/Minor Questions.

This is a known issue that Crunchyroll is working on. No estimate has been provided as to when it will be fixed.
5054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/14/16
I've got a month code to use that I got, and my membership is about to end, does it mean that until this issue is fixed, i will not be able to have premium to watch animes in HD? ...
One Punch Mod
85912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/14/16

hitana98 wrote:

I've got a month code to use that I got, and my membership is about to end, does it mean that until this issue is fixed, i will not be able to have premium to watch animes in HD? ...


I'm pretty sure this problem was just guest codes, not gift memberships. Also, the guest code problem has been fixed, so I expect you won't have any problem using the the gift code you received.
5054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/14/16
I just tried, it redirects me into a a page with Error 500...
Der Zoodirektor
23417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 1/14/16

hitana98 wrote:

I just tried, it redirects me into a a page with Error 500...


There's an issue with the gift membership codes right now. The devs are already aware.
5054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/16
Can you please notify me when the issue is fixed?
Der Zoodirektor
23417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 1/15/16
I'll post in this thread again once I have confirmation that the issue has been resolved.
5054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/16
My premium expired, and I really want to watch the animes in HD, any news on how long it is gonna take to fix the problem? My code is already ready to be used :c
The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 1/19/16

hitana98 wrote:

My premium expired, and I really want to watch the animes in HD, any news on how long it is gonna take to fix the problem? My code is already ready to be used :c

I would offer to send you a guest pass to use in the interim, but I assume redemption of those is also still broken.

5054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/16
It probably doesnt work either... since both is redeemed at the same page... but thanks either ways :c
5054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/16
Almost a week and it hasnt been fixed yet, I really want to watch animes in HD :'(
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/16
i just redeemed a code a few hours ago, should be fixed. try a new code past fix.
5054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/16
Thank you for telling me, it's finally working <3
You must be logged in to post.