First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Stuff people need to start or stop doing in 2016
21705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
What are some stuff you think people need to start or stop doing in 2016? Suggestions?
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
Stop being offended over everything.
24281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 12/31/15
People need to start working better together.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
People need to stop being lame trend followers.
One Punch Mod
85963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
I think I either need to start posting more or stop posting so much in the Tug of War thread, but I haven't yet decided which.
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
I think we need to star a cult following Mod Lorreen
Posted 12/31/15

lorreen wrote:

I think I either need to start posting more or stop posting so much in the Tug of War thread, but I haven't yet decided which.


You should post less
One Punch Mod
85963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/31/15

potentsativa wrote:


lorreen wrote:

I think I either need to start posting more or stop posting so much in the Tug of War thread, but I haven't yet decided which.


You should post less


YOU should post less
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
Less crazy lies on the forum.
Posted 12/31/15

lorreen wrote:


potentsativa wrote:


lorreen wrote:

I think I either need to start posting more or stop posting so much in the Tug of War thread, but I haven't yet decided which.


You should post less


YOU should post less


This is true
39086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 12/31/15
More Spider-Man
Posted 12/31/15
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 12/31/15
That character looks familiar.. What anime is he from?
Posted 12/31/15
Being bigoted against Gays and Transgenders.
Posted 12/31/15

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:

That character looks familiar.. What anime is he from?


4chan.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.