First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
New Years Resolution 2016
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/1/16
What are some of your guys resolutions?
I have two:


I want to spend less money on games that suck.
I will become more lewd than PeripheralVisionary.
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/1/16
To be the best human on earth
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/1/16
Hunt down all the people that don't follow through with their resolutions.
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/1/16

Urboistar wrote:

Hunt down all the people that don't follow through with their resolutions.


Death Toll: 7 Billion
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/1/16

Seacactus wrote:


Urboistar wrote:

Hunt down all the people that don't follow through with their resolutions.


Death Toll: 7 Billion


At least I'll always have parking space
Werina 
242203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
jabberwock island
Offline
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/1/16
dont have one
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/1/16
Drink more oolong tea
8476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/1/16

Seacactus wrote:

What are some of your guys resolutions?
I have two:


I want to spend less money on games that suck.
I will become more lewd than PeripheralVisionary.


You will fail, horribly.
2172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Providence, KY
Offline
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/1/16
Finish all the books on my shelf
before buying 50 more
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/1/16
To get even better at handling school.
5505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/1/16
Don't have one. I still plan on being the same asshole I was in 2015 in 2016.
1313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / West Friendship,...
Offline
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/1/16
New job, make new friends, make wise decisions, etc.
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/1/16
Get a better job .
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/1/16
No emotional eating. Smiling more. Hugging random people more.
Posted 12/31/15 , edited 1/1/16
run more consistently and swim at least 3 times a week and lose 30-40 lbs
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.