First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Sexual ambiguity. Can you tell the sex of this person?
472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / minecraft
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
Girl
no adam's apple and other male secondary sex characteristics are present, so I'm going with this being a female specimen of homo sapiens <3
she's good
7509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ponce, P.R.
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
10/10

Would bang
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ᴀᴍɪᴅsᴛ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
Offline
Posted 1/2/16

If I can't tell the difference right away or if I assume wrongly it's not the type of tree I'd normally bark up.


10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
I believe that's a girl cosplaying as male characters. But I don't really care either way
41649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
A lot of cosplayers for male characters are girls. Bishonen guys are engineered to look girly, it's hard obviously to find guys in real life with their features, and when you do, to create the illusion, a bunch of makeup application is basically required to recreate the original characters look. Women, with a wig and makeup can recreate the look more easily, to an extent, than many men can, unless the latter work really hard to capture the male character's essence. I have great respect for the girl cosplayers who are so skilled as to capture the androgyny of the average bishie lol, I want to try it one day, but I am extremely bad with makeup.
14749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/2/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

Can you tell the sex of this person?


Large eyes, small shoulders, thin hands, Julia Roberts lips?...Girl cosplayer. Your point, please?

(If your point was, "Gosh, you just can't tell, can you? Makes ya just want to question 'What is gender in our society?' don't it?", you're either desperate, wishfully naive, or else just really, really new at this.
As far as Nature is concerned, there is no such thing as Dressup in the rest of the mammal kingdom.)
Posted 1/2/16

Ejanss wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

Can you tell the sex of this person?


Large eyes, small shoulders, thin hands, Julia Roberts lips?...Girl cosplayer. Your point, please?

(If your point was, "Gosh, you just can't tell, can you? Makes ya just want to question 'What is gender in our society?' don't it?", you're either desperate, wishfully naive, or else just really, really new at this.
As far as Nature is concerned, there is no such thing as Dressup in the rest of the mammal kingdom.)


14749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/2/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


Ejanss wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

Can you tell the sex of this person?



(If your point was, "Gosh, you just can't tell, can you? Makes ya just want to question 'What is gender in our society?' don't it?", you're either desperate, wishfully naive, or else just really, really new at this.
As far as Nature is concerned, there is no such thing as Dressup in the rest of the mammal kingdom.)




(Okay, theKevin, I'm with you--You gotta start copyrighting that meme, and then suing the other bastards in court. Maybe that'll help crack down on the rampant overusage.)
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/2/16

Ejanss wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


Ejanss wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

Can you tell the sex of this person?


Large eyes, small shoulders, thin hands, Julia Roberts lips?...Girl cosplayer. Your point, please?

(If your point was, "Gosh, you just can't tell, can you? Makes ya just want to question 'What is gender in our society?' don't it?", you're either desperate, wishfully naive, or else just really, really new at this.
As far as Nature is concerned, there is no such thing as Dressup in the rest of the mammal kingdom.)




(Okay, theKevin, I'm with you--You gotta start copyrighting that meme, and then suing the other bastards in court. Maybe that'll help crack down on the rampant overusage.)


You could have asked what I meant but nooo. You have to make things more complicated than they are. None the things you mention even came close to how I think or the reason I made this thread.
14749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/2/16

Large eyes, small shoulders, thin hands, Julia Roberts lips?...Girl cosplayer. Your point, please?


Hey, and that was just from the Hetalia photo (oh, and was the fact that they were from Hetalia and Free any subtle hint it might be a fangirl? )--I hadn't even looked at the thin neck and lower/smaller collarbone on the Free cosplayer.
And, as pointed out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam%27s_apple


KarenAraragi wrote:You could ask what I meant but nooo. You have to make things more complicated than they are. None the things you mention even came close to how I think or the reason I made this thread.


Okay then, you got me, just what IS your freakin' point? Four pages and no one's figured it out yet, which was a lot more challenging than the photos were!
Posted 1/2/16

Ejanss wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:You could ask what I meant but nooo. You have to make things more complicated than they are. None the things you mention even came close to how I think or the reason I made this thread.


Okay, you got me, just what IS your danged point? Four pages and no one's figured it out yet, which was a lot more challenging than the photos were!


Can you tell yes or no. That it. A yes or no question. There no grant reason for it or anything like that. There no point other than can you tell.
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
I think it could be either or neither. Some people have conditions that make them sort of between the sexes. But if it has to be one or the other, I would say (a really flat) female.

Honestly, sexual ambiguity doesn't bother me one bit.
15742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
You can always tell it's a man by their hands.
3352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/2/16
I'm surprised no one's posted these yet:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.