First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
How President Obama & Hillary Clinton Created I.S.I.S. -This is really big, I mean, really BIG.
8345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/8/16

-oyaji wrote:


ILuvCats11 wrote:

Well... I dont care that much about america and also its fucking 48 minutes long video, but it sounds intresting someone just sum it up for me.


But America cares about you. Are you the next who needs regime-change?


Your assuming that he's American...
-oyaji 
24297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the D.C. area
Offline
Posted 1/8/16

Scooty-Bby wrote:


-oyaji wrote:


ILuvCats11 wrote:

Well... I dont care that much about america and also its fucking 48 minutes long video, but it sounds intresting someone just sum it up for me.


But America cares about you. Are you the next who needs regime-change?


Your assuming that he's American...


Actually I'm assuming he's not American. I guess that's a mistake as well.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/8/16



I could say the same thing about you. I feel like I'd have an easier time teaching Donald Trump how to perform brain surgery than getting you to read my posts. You just repeated the same nonsense from before even though I've already told you that it's not true countless times. It wouldn't kill you to try to read for once. If getting spied on really does save you from getting blown up, that'd be another story. But the fact is that these spying programs don't catch terrorists. You're giving up your privacy for nothing. And for the last time, Snowden has never helped terrorists, whether directly or indirectly. If you're going go make such insane claims, you would look better if you had any sort proof. Otherwise you just sound the same as the people who say Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya.

I've already countered your argument in every single one of posts and you keep repeating the same false narrative over and over again. All you have to do is go back and actually read my posts. If you still want to ignore facts, that's your problem and I won't try to babysit you anymore.



It wouldn't kill you to try to read for once. If getting spied on really does save you from getting blown up, that'd be another story. But the fact is that these spying programs don't catch terrorists.

Well that statement there just proves that you didn't read any of my post at all. Either that or you are deliberately ignoring it.

And I find it funny you compare me to people who say Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya. The whole reason this argument between me and you started is because of the ridiculous argument Americans are coming up with that Obama is a Muslim and created ISIS. If you look at my very first post on this topic, I believe referred to that idea as "bollocks" or something similar.
Sailor Candy Moderator
200577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/15/16
OP Nuked. Locked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.