First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime and/or Manga characters who are kind, polite, and respectful.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/1/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Explain your opinion in great detail. List the character's full name, the title of the anime and/or manga, and show a picture of said character.

Pretty much list an anime and/or manga character that is kind, polite, and respectful towards the people around him or her.

Enjoy!!!
22709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/1/16 , edited 1/1/16
Kobeni Yonomori, Engaged to the Unidentified / Mikakunin de Shinkōkei

Very Respectful to her mother, and her Super Perv sister by placing -sama honorific after their names (Even though Benio doesn't deserve it.)
She's very kind and caring.

101431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 1/1/16
Portgas D Ace was literally raised by mountain bandits but went to the trouble of getting etiquette lessons just so he could properly thank Shanks for saving Luffy's life. Thereafter he was always the most polite pirate anyone had ever met.


42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/1/16

Series5Ranger wrote:

Kobeni Yonomori, Engaged to the Unidentified / Mikakunin de Shinkōkei

Very Respectful to her mother, and her Super Perv sister by placing -sama honorific after their names (Even though Benio doesn't deserve it.)
She's very kind and caring.




Is that a good show?
22709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/1/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Series5Ranger wrote:

Kobeni Yonomori, Engaged to the Unidentified / Mikakunin de Shinkōkei

Very Respectful to her mother, and her Super Perv sister by placing -sama honorific after their names (Even though Benio doesn't deserve it.)
She's very kind and caring.



Is that a good show?


Basic plot is that Koibeni's Grandpa arranged a marriage for her that she didn't know about until her 16th Birthday, When the Fiance and his little sister show up to live with them.

I enjoyed it enough to buy the Blu-Ray of it. Benio is the make or break for a lot of people for this show though.



48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 1/1/16
Sayoko Shinozaki - Code Geass


She had lots of respect towards Lelouch and kept his secret of being Zero.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/1/16

Series5Ranger wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Series5Ranger wrote:

Kobeni Yonomori, Engaged to the Unidentified / Mikakunin de Shinkōkei

Very Respectful to her mother, and her Super Perv sister by placing -sama honorific after their names (Even though Benio doesn't deserve it.)
She's very kind and caring.



Is that a good show?


Basic plot is that Koibeni's Grandpa arranged a marriage for her that she didn't know about until her 16th Birthday, When the Fiance and his little sister show up to live with them.

I enjoyed it enough to buy the Blu-Ray of it. Benio is the make or break for a lot of people for this show though.






I'm watching it now.
11281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/16 , edited 1/2/16
Gouda Takeo from Ore Monogatari is one of the nicest anime characters there is, however, he does not always come across as so due to his humongous height and build. Despite this, he is always respectful to everyone he comes across. Also, he helps strangers when they are in trouble continuously, yet his good-looking and reserved friend Suna seems to always get the credit. Another reason why Takeo is such a great guy is because he never fails to make the straight faced Suna crack a smile, Takeo is a great friend and amazing person.

2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/16 , edited 1/2/16
Kenshin Himura, that he is.
3262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/1/16
No one in gintama
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 1/1/16 , edited 1/1/16

qualeshia3 wrote:



Is that a good show?


I liked it a lot. And the OP and ED themes are epic. OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA1hi7OPMss ED; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj2hbwKV7VQ


For me the ideal person is Sawako "Sadako" Kuronuma from Kimi ni Todoke.

22950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 1/1/16
Komori-San Cant Decline- The MC spends the entire show helping people who always ask her for assistance in fact she enjoys it very much. The anime is 3 minute short and series in on CR just finished. You can watch season in less than an hour
20644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/16 , edited 1/1/16
Akari, her friends can only describe her as "a good girl".
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/1/16

Bryaugh wrote:

Akari, her friends can only describe her as "a good girl".


I was going to mention her. She is so cute and sweet.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/1/16

FruitPunchSamurai987 wrote:

No one in gintama


I'm sure there is someone.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.