First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Nearly half of Trump supporters are registered democrats and unlikely voters
1150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Online
Posted 9/12/16
Holy shit, reviving a dead thread to circlejerk!
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/12/16
Well Hillary did say that Pepe the Frog was a white power icon today.

19488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 9/12/16 , edited 9/12/16
Blue Collar Dem here, all in for Trump and most of my family feels the same way. We are from a manufacturing family and we remember how Clinton sold us out to China and Mexico and we know Hillary will be another one who sends out more of our good paying jobs. I don't like Trump, but people in my industry don't have an alternative if we don't want to become unemployed or at least not throw our family and friends under the bus. I'll take a gamble over a guarantee any day
19488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 9/12/16 , edited 9/12/16

Nogara-san wrote:


brookline wrote:

i can see that. Americans in general aren't right wing corporate crazies who want to force religion on everyone. Trump doesn't come across this way......but he is still a republican.




That's the only reason I can seriously put up with him, even with the crazy shit he mouths off about.

AT least he doesn't talk constantly about God or the fact that he'd want to make all women baby factories.


Couldn't have said it better
18686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

VZ68 wrote:

Well Hillary did say that Pepe the Frog was a white power icon today.



source????
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

redokami wrote:


VZ68 wrote:

Well Hillary did say that Pepe the Frog was a white power icon today.



source????


https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Why is there a frog standing directly behind Trump?

That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

Wait. Really? White supremacy?

That’s right.

18686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

VZ68 wrote:


redokami wrote:


VZ68 wrote:

Well Hillary did say that Pepe the Frog was a white power icon today.



source????


https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Why is there a frog standing directly behind Trump?

That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

Wait. Really? White supremacy?

That’s right.



this is horrifying"
what can I do"





vote


AHAHA HAHA wow ok lmao that's a good joke
16739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 9/12/16 , edited 9/12/16
There are many first time voters or ex obama supporters voting for Trump! He's the first good candidate we have had in years! Democrats are switching sides because Shillary is corrupt, a liar, and now she is about ready to die or become mentally incapacitated before she even walks into the whitehouse. She is insulting half of America calling them "Deplorable" for voting for Trump.

Pepe is turning her supporters into Trumpers!




Praise the KEK!



Even the democratic stronghold MSNBC has fallen:






19488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 9/12/16
Part of his appeal is that is would be different than the status quo and I don't understand why so many think that is a bad thing. The status quo is piling on more and more debt, declaring another war every other year, more and more McJobs and rising education and healthcare costs. What do we have left to lose? Going on autopilot is going to make us bankrupt, at least with Trump there is a chance for some positive change.
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 9/12/16 , edited 9/12/16

kevz_210 wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:


brookline wrote:

i can see that. Americans in general aren't right wing corporate crazies who want to force religion on everyone. Trump doesn't come across this way......but he is still a republican.




That's the only reason I can seriously put up with him, even with the crazy shit he mouths off about.

AT least he doesn't talk constantly about God or the fact that he'd want to make all women baby factories.


Couldn't have said it better


Minus the fact Trump wants to allow churches to enter politics. This scares me.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqTMtc49pEk

Edit: Another link: http://www.vox.com/2016/7/21/12253426/donald-trump-acceptance-speech-transcript-republican-nomination-transcript

"At this moment, I would like to thank the evangelical community who have been so good to me and so supportive. You have so much to contribute to our politics, yet our laws prevent you from speaking your minds from your own pulpits.
An amendment, pushed by Lyndon Johnson, many years ago, threatens religious institutions with a loss of their tax-exempt status if they openly advocate their political views.
I am going to work very hard to repeal that language and protect free speech for all Americans. We can accomplish these great things, and so much else – all we need to do is start believing in ourselves and in our country again. It is time to show the whole world that America Is Back – bigger, and better and stronger than ever before."
16739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

kevz_210 wrote:

Part of his appeal is that is would be different than the status quo and I don't understand why so many think that is a bad thing. The status quo is piling on more and more debt, declaring another war every other year, more and more McJobs and rising education and healthcare costs. What do we have left to lose? Going on autopilot is going to make us bankrupt, at least with Trump there is a chance for some positive change.


Plus Trump is anti-war when not being attacked. War is bad for his kind of businesses.


Dark_Alma wrote:


kevz_210 wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:


brookline wrote:

i can see that. Americans in general aren't right wing corporate crazies who want to force religion on everyone. Trump doesn't come across this way......but he is still a republican.




That's the only reason I can seriously put up with him, even with the crazy shit he mouths off about.

AT least he doesn't talk constantly about God or the fact that he'd want to make all women baby factories.


Couldn't have said it better


Minus the fact Trump wants to allow churches to enter politics. This scares me.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqTMtc49pEk

Edit: Another link: http://www.vox.com/2016/7/21/12253426/donald-trump-acceptance-speech-transcript-republican-nomination-transcript

"At this moment, I would like to thank the evangelical community who have been so good to me and so supportive. You have so much to contribute to our politics, yet our laws prevent you from speaking your minds from your own pulpits.
An amendment, pushed by Lyndon Johnson, many years ago, threatens religious institutions with a loss of their tax-exempt status if they openly advocate their political views.
I am going to work very hard to repeal that language and protect free speech for all Americans. We can accomplish these great things, and so much else – all we need to do is start believing in ourselves and in our country again. It is time to show the whole world that America Is Back – bigger, and better and stronger than ever before."


Why should religious institutions be denied free speech while corporations can openly support one side or another? Free speech is suppose to be FREE not "allowed when appropriate".
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 9/12/16

Rujikin wrote:


kevz_210 wrote:

Part of his appeal is that is would be different than the status quo and I don't understand why so many think that is a bad thing. The status quo is piling on more and more debt, declaring another war every other year, more and more McJobs and rising education and healthcare costs. What do we have left to lose? Going on autopilot is going to make us bankrupt, at least with Trump there is a chance for some positive change.


Plus Trump is anti-war when not being attacked. War is bad for his kind of businesses.


Dark_Alma wrote:


Minus the fact Trump wants to allow churches to enter politics. This scares me.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqTMtc49pEk

Edit: Another link: http://www.vox.com/2016/7/21/12253426/donald-trump-acceptance-speech-transcript-republican-nomination-transcript

"At this moment, I would like to thank the evangelical community who have been so good to me and so supportive. You have so much to contribute to our politics, yet our laws prevent you from speaking your minds from your own pulpits.
An amendment, pushed by Lyndon Johnson, many years ago, threatens religious institutions with a loss of their tax-exempt status if they openly advocate their political views.
I am going to work very hard to repeal that language and protect free speech for all Americans. We can accomplish these great things, and so much else – all we need to do is start believing in ourselves and in our country again. It is time to show the whole world that America Is Back – bigger, and better and stronger than ever before."


Why should religious institutions be denied free speech while corporations can openly support one side or another? Free speech is suppose to be FREE not "allowed when appropriate".


Minus the fact that church shouldn't have a say in politics.

*cough* separation of church and state *cough*
16739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

Dark_Alma wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


kevz_210 wrote:

Part of his appeal is that is would be different than the status quo and I don't understand why so many think that is a bad thing. The status quo is piling on more and more debt, declaring another war every other year, more and more McJobs and rising education and healthcare costs. What do we have left to lose? Going on autopilot is going to make us bankrupt, at least with Trump there is a chance for some positive change.


Plus Trump is anti-war when not being attacked. War is bad for his kind of businesses.


Dark_Alma wrote:


Minus the fact Trump wants to allow churches to enter politics. This scares me.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqTMtc49pEk

Edit: Another link: http://www.vox.com/2016/7/21/12253426/donald-trump-acceptance-speech-transcript-republican-nomination-transcript

"At this moment, I would like to thank the evangelical community who have been so good to me and so supportive. You have so much to contribute to our politics, yet our laws prevent you from speaking your minds from your own pulpits.
An amendment, pushed by Lyndon Johnson, many years ago, threatens religious institutions with a loss of their tax-exempt status if they openly advocate their political views.
I am going to work very hard to repeal that language and protect free speech for all Americans. We can accomplish these great things, and so much else – all we need to do is start believing in ourselves and in our country again. It is time to show the whole world that America Is Back – bigger, and better and stronger than ever before."


Why should religious institutions be denied free speech while corporations can openly support one side or another? Free speech is suppose to be FREE not "allowed when appropriate".


Minus the fact that church shouldn't have a say in politics.

*cough* separation of church and state *cough*


Separation of Church and state means the STATE cannot choose an official religion or support one over another, literally the reason many people fled to the new world. The churches can support whatever they want. Seriously if you are going to use that saying research what it even means and why it was put into the constitution, your making yourself look stupid.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 9/12/16 , edited 9/12/16
I love Pepe memes.
Maybe someday everyone can get the joke.
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 9/12/16 , edited 9/12/16

Rujikin wrote:


Separation of Church and state means the STATE cannot choose an official religion or support one over another, literally the reason many people fled to the new world. The churches can support whatever they want. Seriously if you are going to use that saying research what it even means and why it was put into the constitution, your making yourself look stupid.


Lets make a deal. Every business pays taxes. Lets make churches pay taxes. Then I do believe they are allowed to talk about politics. I mean, 60% of churches will go out of business for this.. But hey! They can talk politics then!

Oh, also I want all my gods to be equally represented. I have noted my Holy Noodlieness, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Haruhi (Haruhiism), The Invisible Pink Unicorn (may he neigh in peace) and Satan (After School Satan Club) get ignored in politics. This is not right.

I do believe they need a say in politics if this goes through too. I don't want to cater to one god, while I myself have 4. I do believe it wouldnt be fair to the Buddhists, Muslims, and Daoist's to name a few.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.