WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
When someone is a dick.... because of someone else....
Posted 1/1/16

ILuvCats11 wrote:

I came because this thread had "dick" in it, im dissapointed


Yo, you are too young.
10531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


ILuvCats11 wrote:

I came because this thread had "dick" in it, im dissapointed


Yo, you are too young.


Way way much. This is one of those moments when adults like me want to scream "I need an adult!" because of a child.
Posted 1/1/16
People oftentimes can't help venting on other people. That said; it's anything but unreasonable to call it out. I'm quick to admit that I take things out on people, but, damn it, I'm willing to own up to it and even apologize.
10222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/1/16



Are your panties still in a twist about my view on emotional bullying? Hmmmm... get the hell over it?



"Get the hell over it?" Hmm... I wonder if you say to that to everyone.
27306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/1/16
So he took his bad mood out on you. What a fuckwit he is.

No. I definitely don't do that. It's not an excuse.

Sogno- 
47756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 1/1/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I once read a doujin where a guy is such a dick God literally turns him into another guys dick. Yaoi ensues.




that reminds me of Sui Ishida's (Tokyo Ghoul) The Penisman . minus the yaoi. but there is a guy who is a dick. literally.
10531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/16 , edited 1/1/16

eclair-lumiere wrote:

"Get the hell over it?" Hmm... I wonder if you say to that to everyone.


No, just you. Because you're just as special as your parents always told you.

I say it to everyone, especially when they bring in drama from what could have been just a normal discussion, from an entirely different (and kind of old) thread.
10222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/1/16


No, just you. Because you're just as special as your parents always told you.

I say it to everyone, especially when they bring in drama from what could have been just a normal discussion, from an entirely different (and kind of old) thread.



My parents haven't told me I'm special.

And yes, the discussion is old. But those were still your views and to be frank, they appalled me.
10531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/16 , edited 1/1/16

eclair-lumiere wrote:

My parents haven't told me I'm special.

And yes, the discussion is old. But those were still your views and to be frank, they appalled me.


So.... get over it?

11650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/1/16
Eye for an Eye is how I roll. Except I return the favor 100 fold.
10222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/1/16



So.... get over it?





I think you're an awful person. Get over it
10531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/16 , edited 1/1/16

eclair-lumiere wrote:

I think you're an awful person. Get over it


Well, it's a good thing my self worth doesn't come from your opinion of me.... I just don't know what I'd do if it did.

Not sure how to get over something I was never worried about in the first place.

Get bent.
2695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/1/16
Interesting thread guise
31720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/1/16
Nah it's out of order. Sometimes is best to leave someone alone when they are wound up and have already snapped at you once.
10222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/1/16



Well, it's a good thing my self worth doesn't come from your opinion of me.... I just don't know what I'd do if it did.

Not sure how to get over something I was never worried about in the first place.

Get bent.



And my self-worth doesn't come from random stangers on the internet. Especially ones with such pathetic views.

As for getting bent, I'm bi so I'm already part bent. If you're asking me to go full lesbian on some random girl right now... okay, sure.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.