2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kentucky
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
Hi just wanted to find people with the same interests as me again to talk to since i have some free time now. I was in Band play the baritone, trumpet, trombone and also luv anime and reading, if anyone wants to add to talk and just chill plz add and have a happy new Year.
Posted 1/2/16

zugfury wrote:

Hi just wanted to find people with the same interests as me again to talk to since i have some free time now. I was in Band play the baritone, trumpet, trombone and also luv anime and reading, if anyone wants to add to talk and just chill plz add and have a happy new Year.


Happy New Year !!
2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kentucky
Offline
Posted 1/2/16

melodyXXnur wrote:


zugfury wrote:

Hi just wanted to find people with the same interests as me again to talk to since i have some free time now. I was in Band play the baritone, trumpet, trombone and also luv anime and reading, if anyone wants to add to talk and just chill plz add and have a happy new Year.


Happy New Year !!


Thxs you too!
5306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
Welcome back
22513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
Yo! Happy new year!
2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kentucky
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
thxs and Happy new years hope you both are having a great start lol
352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England, UK
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/2/16
Hey there and Happy New Year to you~ How's it been?
19493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
Hi there, and happy new year! Hope you are having a great year so far.
5065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Milwaukee, WI
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
anybody get themselves anything nice for the new years or chirstmas?
352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England, UK
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/2/16
I did my parents gave me pillow case and bed case set - best present ever, matching pair. However, having 5 pillows means I need 3 more pillow cases; also no duvet case!!! But it's better than nothing. I wouldn't use it until I buy the whole set. HBU?
2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kentucky
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
Im glad to see so many people had a good new years/ xmas. also Hi to everyone who responded sorry about getting back late
19493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 1/3/16

Iggy1231 wrote:

anybody get themselves anything nice for the new years or chirstmas?


I bought myself a PSVita as a Christmas gift to myself.

5065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Milwaukee, WI
Offline
Posted 1/3/16

YayForKittens wrote:


Iggy1231 wrote:

anybody get themselves anything nice for the new years or chirstmas?


I bought myself a PSVita as a Christmas gift to myself.



Nice! I was debating about ever getting a PS vita. I bought myself a new lap because I badly needed one since the other one was being slow and wine had been poured on it

oh and a book art of the nightmare before christmas
You must be logged in to post.