WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
If Sex Was A Currency...
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/2/16
How would the world be different?

I for one believe that it is possible if...

(A) Sex was a form of sustenance.

(B)Everyone is bisexual.

(C) We all agree on Sex's general Value.

(D) We all are octopi.

(E)We are all prostitutes.


If this is inappropriate, please close.
10531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
Lol. You don't think sex is a currency? Never been in a long-term relationship, eh?
21211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Unova Region
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
I fear STDs would be on the rise if it was.
8789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 1/2/16

HolyDrumstick wrote:

Lol. You don't think sex is a currency? Never been in a long-term relationship, eh?


That's why you end the relationship before she thinks she can get her own way using sex.
27320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 1/2/16
Wait, what?



I'd be fucking broke.
10531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/2/16

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


HolyDrumstick wrote:

Lol. You don't think sex is a currency? Never been in a long-term relationship, eh?


That's why you end the relationship before she thinks she can get her own way using sex.


Who said she was getting her way? My product is valuable. HAHAHA
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
I think it would take the Enjoyment out of sex
No one likes to work in general well most don't.
Actually a lot of porn stars from what i've been told it ruins sex for them.
18178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
r.i.p. Kinkyhamster
8789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 1/2/16

HolyDrumstick wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


HolyDrumstick wrote:

Lol. You don't think sex is a currency? Never been in a long-term relationship, eh?


That's why you end the relationship before she thinks she can get her own way using sex.


Who said she was getting her way? My product is valuable. HAHAHA


Lol good, but you know how it is with some other guys. Turn into little bitches on a leash.
Posted 1/2/16

PrinceJudar wrote:

Wait, what?



I'd be fucking broke.


Funny you posted, because Hrafna inspired me after posting a fantasy in the handcuffs thread about how after being released, you "repay him in the currency that is sex!"
27320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 1/2/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:
Funny you posted, because Hrafna inspired me after posting a fantasy in the handcuffs thread about how after being released, you "repay him in the currency that is sex!"

He can dream.



9332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Behind you!
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
The value would drop quickly, because you could do it any time anywhere with pretty much anyone. High supply, would end up with low demand until the supply dropped to the point the demand got high again....but it being a natural thing to do, ends up having less value since it is seen as a product purchased with currency already and the ladies want the money more so then the sausage

tl,dr : guys end up broke, when they couldn't afford it anymore and ladies have all the money.
47133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 1/2/16
So then there's going to be inflation on your cum, meaning the more sex you have the less value your cum will have
11265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/2/16

PrinceJudar wrote:


I'd be fucking broke.




Ejanss 
16263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
"Well, it'd certainly make chartered accountancy a much more interesting job!"
- Monty Python
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.