First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply If you could kill an anime character who would it be?
6039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
I think id run over Ash from Pokémon with a car. that son of a bitch
Posted 1/2/16
Haruno Sakuro. I don't like her.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/8/16
I'd kill this little shit if he wasn't already dead.

5216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/2/16

Nyanotic wrote:

I'd kill this little shit if he wasn't already dead.



You beat me to it.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 1/2/16

Piccolo9001 wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

I'd kill this little shit if he wasn't already dead.



You beat me to it.


You and the rest of the anime fanbase.

20721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 1/2/16

Nyanotic wrote:

I'd kill this little shit if he wasn't already dead.



Cheaters deserve to die...
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/16

Nyanotic wrote:

I'd kill this little shit if he wasn't already dead.



Who is this guy anyway?

I don't really know who I would want to kill. I generally like anime characters, especially bad guys...
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/2/16

aoyagi10 wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

I'd kill this little shit if he wasn't already dead.



Who is this guy anyway?

I don't really know who I would want to kill. I generally like anime characters, especially bad guys...


Makoto Itou, the very bottom of the barrel when it comes to pathetic anime protagonists.

Also, this is now a School Days hate thread.
Werina 
205499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
LOSERVILLE
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
But makoto is #1 (¬෴¬)
48419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 1/2/16

deadscreen wrote:

I think id run over Ash from Pokémon with a car. that son of a bitch


Is it because he gets more girls than you?
Posted 1/2/16
Tsunderes
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 1/2/16

Werina wrote:

But makoto is #1 (¬෴¬)


2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/16

ISeaDreamer wrote:

Tsunderes


Yanderes need to die
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/16

Nyanotic wrote:


aoyagi10 wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

I'd kill this little shit if he wasn't already dead.



Who is this guy anyway?

I don't really know who I would want to kill. I generally like anime characters, especially bad guys...


Makoto Itou, the very bottom of the barrel when it comes to pathetic anime protagonists.

Also, this is now a School Days hate thread.


Okay, now I really want to watch that.
6039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/6/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


deadscreen wrote:

I think id run over Ash from Pokémon with a car. that son of a bitch


Is it because he gets more girls than you?


no. him and that whole show ruined America and the anime scene in America
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.