First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply If you could kill an anime character who would it be?
41645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/2/16

I'd gladly push him over a cliff.
22473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/2/16
I honestly dont hate any anime characters that much but if i had to pick someone it'd be sasuke motherfudgen uchiha! cuzz hes whiny as fudge XDD

660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Greensboro North...
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/2/16

biscuitnote wrote:


ISeaDreamer wrote:

Tsunderes


Yanderes need to die


Your avatar is a Yandere

Also unpopular opinion but I also wanna hold Esdeath or Natsu neck until it goes "Click"
Posted 1/2/16
Monkey D Luffy deserves to die. I hate him so much.
2193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/2/16
such a hate thread on School Days, damn... lol
2193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 1/2/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


deadscreen wrote:

I think id run over Ash from Pokémon with a car. that son of a bitch


Is it because he gets more girls than you?


a 10 year getting laid, well that's new lol
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/16

melodyXXnur wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

I'd kill this little shit if he wasn't already dead.



He seems innocent


I agree, I am going to pull a all night marathon and watch School Days to figure out what he did.
Posted 1/2/16

VividDreamZ wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

I'd kill this little shit if he wasn't already dead.



He seems innocent


I agree, I am going to pull a all night marathon and watch School Days to figure out what he did.


Good luck on that! Do you mind telling me about that afterwards??
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/16

melodyXXnur wrote:


VividDreamZ wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

I'd kill this little shit if he wasn't already dead.



He seems innocent


I agree, I am going to pull a all night marathon and watch School Days to figure out what he did.


Good luck on that! Do you mind telling me about that afterwards??


Sure! If someone else doesn't tell you before I do. I will gladly tell you.
15074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
Oh the list...but if I just had to pick one;

Posted 1/2/16

VividDreamZ wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


VividDreamZ wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

I'd kill this little shit if he wasn't already dead.



He seems innocent


I agree, I am going to pull a all night marathon and watch School Days to figure out what he did.


Good luck on that! Do you mind telling me about that afterwards??


Sure! If someone else doesn't tell you before I do. I will gladly tell you. :)


Cool. Find me, man
Posted 1/2/16

animeheaven1111 wrote:

I honestly dont hate any anime characters that much but if i had to pick someone it'd be sasuke motherfudgen uchiha! cuzz hes whiny as fudge XDD



Agree. He and sakura should both be dead
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
Every dense MC in harem anime there is. All of them...
11281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/16
Mako from Kill la Kill
I would lock her in a pitch black room with no contact to the outside world and she would be staying there until her death or my own. I do not understand why some people liked her. She was so needy and whiny, I always skip over the scenes she was in. She is not funny at all, just unbelievably stupid.

11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/16

lolwhrstheanime wrote:

Mako from Kill la Kill
I would lock her in a pitch black room with no contact to the outside world and she would be staying there until her death or my own. I do not understand why some people liked her. She was so needy and whiny, I always skip over the scenes she was in. She is not funny at all, just unbelievably stupid.



Probably because they can relate to her
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.