Post Reply one piece and other new shows?
Plaz 
1005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M
Offline
Posted 1/3/16
Why are there now any shows on the calendar? Anyone?
One Punch Mod
85975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/3/16

Plaz wrote:

Why are there now any shows on the calendar? Anyone?


I've moved this to Site Support, where there are similar inquiries.

Basically, this is a time of year when there are holidays that mean many shows skip a week (or two) because people have time off from work.
Der Zoodirektor
23431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 1/3/16

lorreen wrote:
I've moved this to Site Support, where there are similar inquiries.

Basically, this is a time of year when there are holidays that mean many shows skip a week (or two) because people have time off from work.


There is also always special programming during the last week of the year in Japan, which also fill time slots usually occupied by anime.
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/3/16

shinryou wrote:


lorreen wrote:
I've moved this to Site Support, where there are similar inquiries.

Basically, this is a time of year when there are holidays that mean many shows skip a week (or two) because people have time off from work.


There is also always special programming during the last week of the year in Japan, which also fill time slots usually occupied by anime.


I thought this too but then i noticed mobile gundam had ep 13 released here just a little while ago(under 24 hours) and it did not appear on calendar.
Plaz 
1005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M
Offline
Posted 1/3/16
And Can you guys get One Punch Man LOve that show?
58688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 1/3/16

Plaz wrote:

And Can you guys get One Punch Man LOve that show?


It's already licensed by a competitor of CR, and is streaming on Hulu and Daisuki.
You must be logged in to post.