First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
How to get Senpai to notice you 101!
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/3/16
My ex-gf #1: "Heroes 3 is awesome, let's go watch a movie."
My ex-gf #2: [Hops on my lap, grabs my phone, types her phone number in, smiles at me, and leaves].
My ex-gf #3: "Holy shit, you're pretty. This is, ugh, uhm, embarrassing."
My ex-gf #4: "I'm a sexy, filthy rich Asian, and now I'm going to have sex with you, whether you like it or not."
My 50-ish year old neighbor: [Walks up behind me and whispers in my ear softly] "Hi there, handsome." [Pinches my ass] "I'd sure like a taste of this."

And they wonder why I decline female company ...



25605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/3/16
How about senpais that you only know via internet? I need that kind of guide.
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/4/16
10/10 best guide would use again
7198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/4/16
I'd think a big hat that lights up saying 'Senpai notice me' will do the trick.
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/4/16
Scary step..
12058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/4/16
I messed up on Step #4, the knife snapped inside senpai. How will I kill senpai's family now?
31293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/4/16

Nalaniel wrote:

How about senpais that you only know via internet? I need that kind of guide.



Ask them out and don't take no for an answer!
31293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/4/16

flipmane wrote:

I messed up on Step #4, the knife snapped inside senpai. How will I kill senpai's family now?


I personally prefer to use my fingers to gouge out there eyes and then beat there face in with my shoe.

But you could also use alternate methods suck as poisoning or using a baseball bat.
8476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/16 , edited 1/4/16

Hrafna wrote:

My ex-gf #1: "Heroes 3 is awesome, let's go watch a movie."
My ex-gf #2: [Hops on my lap, grabs my phone, types her phone number in, smiles at me, and leaves].
My ex-gf #3: "Holy shit, you're pretty. This is, ugh, uhm, embarrassing."
My ex-gf #4: "I'm a sexy, filthy rich Asian, and now I'm going to have sex with you, whether you like it or not."
My 50-ish year old neighbor: [Walks up behind me and whispers in my ear softly] "Hi there, handsome." [Pinches my ass] "I'd sure like a taste of this."

And they wonder why I decline female company ...





Why did it have to be 12:15am when I saw this post...
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Far Shore
Offline
Posted 1/4/16 , edited 1/4/16
Step 1: Actually talk to senpai straight up
33456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 1/4/16 , edited 1/4/16
Some girl punched me in high school in order to get me to notice her
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/4/16 , edited 1/4/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

So today i'm going to write a 5 step guide to getting Senpai to notice you!

Step 1: Dress so you stand out
Step 2: Make subtle but obvious gestures to get them to notice you
Step 3: Try to talk to them
Step 4: Stab them
Step 5: Murder there family.




Bonus step 6 : Eliminating any potential boyfriend or girlfriends guarantees your success rate to go up by 100%


Wanna know why this is bad logic: because you killed a family over there and their family got away
25605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/4/16 , edited 1/4/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

How about senpais that you only know via internet? I need that kind of guide.



Ask them out and don't take no for an answer!


Am I supposed to spam their guestbook? o-o
Posted 1/4/16 , edited 1/4/16
What if you don't have a senpai?




Is it bad I noticed how fake the second picture is by analyzing it? Definitely a prop (obviously), but still. It just stuck out like a sore thumb to me.
19860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/16 , edited 1/4/16
Is this dating advice or a game guide for Yandere Simulator?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.