First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Is there something that you always buy whenever you get your hands on money?
14048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Minne-snow-ta!
Offline
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/3/16
Usually electronics. Addicted to new electronics.
8784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Places
Offline
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/3/16

VagrantShadow wrote:

I just bought a $2k gaming pc on impulse...I now am eating peanut butter for lunch.


Specs


As for me I have a budget that I stick to. (which is a vague way of saying whatever I want and can afford. Normally An odd or end for my computer, Nice writing stuff, Nice clothing, occasionally gaming stuff and outdoor or tool stuff. Plus whatever else catches my fancy.)
49675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/3/16

lisdavid89 wrote:

Usually electronics. Addicted to new electronics.


Does it varies?
19860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/3/16
Ammo, specifically .416 PGW for Cassandra, that girl chews through the rounds...and my body ya know.
49675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/3/16

Ranwolf wrote:

Ammo, specifically .416 PGW for Cassandra, that girl chews through the rounds...and my body ya know.


Cassandra?
19860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/3/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Ammo, specifically .416 PGW for Cassandra, that girl chews through the rounds...and my body ya know.


Cassandra?


My C14 Timberwolf sniper rifle, Main sniper rifle of the Canadian Army..Course I had Cassandra re chambered in .416 PGW from her native .338 Lapua Magnum.
49675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/3/16



You named it Cassandra? That is so cute.
794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / California, USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/3/16
Well...Doujinshi and books and comic books/manga/graphic novels usually.....Online shopping is terrible for me, ahehehe....I'm a sucker for library sales and free books at libraries...I need to stop ....
49675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/3/16

Jolty_febe wrote:

Well...Doujinshi and books and comic books/manga/graphic novels usually.....Online shopping is terrible for me, ahehehe....I'm a sucker for library sales and free books at libraries...I need to stop ....


I'm starting to get addicted to Amazon.
14048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Minne-snow-ta!
Offline
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/3/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


lisdavid89 wrote:

Usually electronics. Addicted to new electronics.


Does it varies?


I guess whatever I can do to mod my computer and upgrade it. So anything inside or outside that can be used for a computer.
49675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/3/16

lisdavid89 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


lisdavid89 wrote:

Usually electronics. Addicted to new electronics.


Does it varies?


I guess whatever I can do to mod my computer and upgrade it. So anything inside or outside that can be used for a computer.


Oh okay.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/3/16
er... other than paying bills? i guess i pretty frequently buy manga
42571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
waffle
Offline
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/3/16
Junk food…
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Port St. Lucie Fl...
Offline
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/3/16
Books
3719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/4/16
Various anime crap
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.