First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Explain this situation to me.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Explain your opinion in great detail.


If Person A were to beg Person B to kill him and Person B committed the murder, what would you call that? Can it be call assisted suicide or plain murder?





Posted 1/3/16
Pretty sure that'd be murder... I mean why make someone else do it when you can!

Right...?


Either way kinda seems pointless to make a person kill you if you wanted to die y'know... But I'm pretty sure it'd be considered murder... Unless everyone knows that it was him helping him in which case It'd be different but just seeing someone die to person B would mean murder.
Posted 1/3/16

SylveonLuna wrote:

Pretty sure that'd be murder... I mean why make someone else do it when you can!

Right...?


Either way kinda seems pointless to make a person kill you if you wanted to die y'know... But I'm pretty sure it'd be considered murder... Unless everyone knows that it was him helping him in which case It'd be different but just seeing someone die to person B would mean murder.


No everybody has the balls to kill them self you know.
Posted 1/3/16
I call it assisted suicide.
Thou depending on the situation.
27275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 1/3/16
Google "Jack Kevorkian"
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Places
Offline
Posted 1/3/16
Depends on the situation, could be assisted suicide, Euthanasia, etc.
Posted 1/3/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


SylveonLuna wrote:

Pretty sure that'd be murder... I mean why make someone else do it when you can!

Right...?


Either way kinda seems pointless to make a person kill you if you wanted to die y'know... But I'm pretty sure it'd be considered murder... Unless everyone knows that it was him helping him in which case It'd be different but just seeing someone die to person B would mean murder.


No everybody has the balls to kill them self you know.



Well fair point I suppose.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/16

SylveonLuna wrote:

Pretty sure that'd be murder... I mean why make someone else do it when you can!

Right...?


Either way kinda seems pointless to make a person kill you if you wanted to die y'know... But I'm pretty sure it'd be considered murder... Unless everyone knows that it was him helping him in which case It'd be different but just seeing someone die to person B would mean murder.



There is a solid reason why someone would do that but I have no thoughts on it right now. I know it's murder but it feels like something else because Person A wanted to die and wanted someone to kill him.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

I call it assisted suicide.
Thou depending on the situation.


Person A is not dying from some illness just suicidal and depress. He wanted Person B to end his suffering and Person B did.
25145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 1/3/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Explain your opinion in great detail.


If Person A were to beg Person B to kill him and Person B committed the murder, what would you call that? Can it be call assisted suicide or plain murder?







Assisted suicide. Could also be considered Manslaughter like in this story
http://kxan.com/2015/03/02/teen-girl-charged-with-manslaughter-for-encouraging-friend-to-commit-suicide/
Posted 1/3/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

I call it assisted suicide.
Thou depending on the situation.


Person A is not dying from some illness just suicidal and depress. He wanted Person B to end his suffering and Person B did.


Same. Some people don't want to be alive. Forcing them is asking for an explosive situation.
1353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/16
What got you to ask this question?
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/16





Oh wow.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/16

HughJack wrote:

What got you to ask this question?


Nothing. I was just curious to know because it just slipped through my mind.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

I call it assisted suicide.
Thou depending on the situation.


Person A is not dying from some illness just suicidal and depress. He wanted Person B to end his suffering and Person B did.


Same. Some people don't want to be alive. Forcing them is asking for an explosive situation.



So is it called assisted suicide in your opinion?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.