First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Explain this situation to me.
46273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/16

eclair-lumiere wrote:

It depends on the situation. If for whatever reason the person asking to die couldn't commit suicide themselves then it would be assisted suicide.


So assisted suicide it is.
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/4/16
If person A is suffering from an incurable disease, then it's assisted suicide. If not, it's plain murder.
46273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/16

aoyagi10 wrote:

If person A is suffering from an incurable disease, then it's assisted suicide. If not, it's plain murder.


Person A is suffering from suicidal ideation and depression no incurable disease.
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/16 , edited 1/5/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


aoyagi10 wrote:

If person A is suffering from an incurable disease, then it's assisted suicide. If not, it's plain murder.


Person A is suffering from suicidal ideation and depression no incurable disease.


Ah. Then it's murder.
24275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 1/5/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


aoyagi10 wrote:

If person A is suffering from an incurable disease, then it's assisted suicide. If not, it's plain murder.


Person A is suffering from suicidal ideation and depression no incurable disease.


Why is said person suffering from depression?
Posted 1/5/16 , edited 1/5/16
Tbh, it's both murder and assisted suicide. Like suicide by cop. Legally speaking, in most places its probably just murder though, unless in some places its by a physician for terminal illness.
16067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/16
Sounds like assisted suicide but I think it depends on how the person died.
46273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/5/16

Nalaniel wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


aoyagi10 wrote:

If person A is suffering from an incurable disease, then it's assisted suicide. If not, it's plain murder.


Person A is suffering from suicidal ideation and depression no incurable disease.


Why is said person suffering from depression?


Long story.
24275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 1/5/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


aoyagi10 wrote:

If person A is suffering from an incurable disease, then it's assisted suicide. If not, it's plain murder.


Person A is suffering from suicidal ideation and depression no incurable disease.


Why is said person suffering from depression?


Long story.


I need more information if you want me to answer your question. :<
46273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/5/16



You want me to make up some fictional background story for Person A?
24275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 1/5/16

qualeshia3 wrote:




You want me to make up some fictional background story for Person A?


Yeah, write a book about person A. Only then will we be able to judge the action of Person B.
46273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/5/16


Well, alright. I'll make it short and sweet.

Person A was bullied a lot in school by his peers and some teachers. At home he is neglected by his family and treated like trash by them. With no friends and nobody to care about him, Person A is just so lonely. Then he makes a friend in Person B who is a serial killer. The two become best friends but Person A's life is still in shambles. Person B wanted to find another person to kill while Person A wants to die.. So Person A ask Person B to kill him and in which he did.

I tried.

Posted 1/5/16 , edited 1/5/16

qualeshia3 wrote:



Well, alright. I'll make it short and sweet.

Person A was bullied a lot in school by his peers and some teachers. At home he is neglected by his family and treated like trash by them. With no friends and nobody to care about him, Person A is just so lonely. Then he makes a friend in Person B who is a serial killer. The two become best friends but Person A's life is still in shambles. Person B wanted to find another person to kill while Person A wants to die.. So Person A ask Person B to kill him and in which he did.

I tried.




Again... It'd be considered murder if no one else knows person A wanted to die. Say for example if person A leaves some type of message that can be confirmed by person A about their death and who is doing it pretty sure it'd be an assisted suicide.

While with no info... RIP person B

46273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/5/16



But it feels like it's more than murder.
Posted 1/5/16



You're right... Person B is a serial killer so hes screwed regardless XD

Other than that I don't think there is more to it but I'm not quite sure
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.