First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply SJW's VS someone who enjoys exercising
Posted 1/4/16 , edited 1/4/16
First part OK seen a bit fair to ask. Continue to read.

Trying to understand his logic.

Finish reading.
Posted 1/4/16
Anonymous is a true Poe <3
11415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 1/4/16 , edited 1/4/16
Yeah, that person was definitely just being a touchy asshole for the sake of it. You could argue anything uploaded is offensive. "Ugh, please don't upload pictures of horses, my son got badly injured by a horse and now they trigger me" "Ugh, please don't upload pictures of your cat, it reminds me of when mine died and triggers me" "Ugh, please don't upload pictures of your Christmas celebration, it reminds me of what a lonely, jaded, narcissistic fuck I am. Oooh I'm gettin' real triggered right now". People like that are made to be ignored.
Posted 1/4/16
Oh look, an internet troll (I assume). One might ask if this really deserves a thread of its own.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/16
Damn the fat and useless landwhales are up in arms.. I say screw 'em, if the ice cream chugging waste of the air they are breathing can muster the energy to even move five feet I'd be surprised.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/16
Meh. Tumblr. Do what I do and follow sexy cosplay chicks, gifs, vines and yaoi.

It's nice because it's very easy to make Tumblr about your interests--that or highly personalized echo chambers.



8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Places
Offline
Posted 1/4/16
Well okay then. People are getting.... Well.... People are crazy, always have been and always will be.
794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / California, USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/16 , edited 1/4/16

PrinceJudar wrote:

Meh. Tumblr. Do what I do and follow sexy cosplay chicks, gifs, vines and yaoi.

It's nice because it's very easy to make Tumblr about your interests--that or highly personalized echo chambers.





Unfortunately when one has a small fandom it's not so simple...the sjw posts get mixed in with the content one wants to see and there's no way to deal with it except unfollow or give up on tumblr or.......ask them to tag sjw posts
35017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/4/16
But how does the saga end?!!!

Did the troll unfollow the blog? Was the runner hungry enough for seconds, or maybe a light dessert? Did the runner really go for a run, or was that just a smack in the troll's face? Was there a moral to the story apart from "Don't feed the trolls" and "Goji bowls are refreshing"?

I have to know!!!!
Le_Dom 
16895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 1/4/16

lorreen wrote:

My guess: "anonymous" is a troll making fun of supposed "SJWs" and maybe seeing if they can get a bite. Maybe even thinking it would be fun to get attention on a completely different site.




You'd be amazed how many of them are exactly that.

Trolls forging their own strawman.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/16

Le_Dom wrote:

You'd be amazed how many of them are exactly that.

Trolls forging their own strawman.


Hard to tell the difference.

Kind of like the Onion. Once upon a time it had been obvious, but now....it can be a little harder to tell.



People are crazy.

reinux 
8264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 1/4/16 , edited 1/4/16
Link them to Anime de Training and watch them explode: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-de-training-ex
6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 1/4/16

Buckerss wrote:

While I'm here, here's a list of things that are potentially offensive that the SJW said:

"I love you blog" - Triggering to people who cannot feel love.
"Nerdy stuff" - Can cause PTSD in people who were bullied by being called nerd.
"Tone it down" - Blatant racism.
"Fitness content" - Triggering to people who cannot be fit for health reasons.
"I understand" - Triggering to people who do not understand, possibly due to a mental disability.
"Growing" - Some people cannot grow. Also offensive to transage people.
"Responsibility" - Triggering to people who don't want to take responsibility.
"Aware" - Offensive to people who are missing senses, and therefore cannot be aware.
"Rubbing it in the face" - Obviously a trigger for rape victims.
"Lose weight" - Triggering to anorexic people.
"Bad knees" - Triggering to people who don't like imagining gore.
"HURT" - Triggering to people who were abused.
"Fuck you" - Again... Triggering to rape victims.
"Thin privilege" - Annnnd again... Triggering to anorexic people.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg of potentially offensive things.


I died laughing.
16741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 1/4/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

First part OK seen a bit fair to ask. Continue to read.

Trying to understand his logic.

Finish reading.


QFT
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 1/4/16

I dont know whether to laugh or to cry.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.