First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Dating profiles!!
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/16 , edited 1/4/16
Meh, I met my lover on a gaming site. I don't think online dating sites would work for me irregardless. Sure I find typing easier, but dating in general is 'meh' for me. I kind of prefer the 'let's be friends first' route. On a dating site most wouldn't find that ideal. My trust issues would have me rejecting everyone. There are far more 'interesting' and 'easier' women.

I'm sure it can work for people willing to weed out all the bullshit.




lambofgenesis wrote:

It's the same on CR from what I hear.


Not from my experience.

2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/16
Online dating is usually mostly guys its basically set up to filter guys for women complete waste of time and money.
Posted 1/4/16

PrinceJudar wrote:

Meh, I met my lover on a gaming site. I don't think online dating sites would work for me irregardless. Sure I find typing easier, but dating in general is 'meh' for me. I kind of prefer the 'let's be friends first' route. On a dating site most wouldn't find that ideal. My trust issues would have me rejecting everyone. There are far more 'interesting' and 'easier' women.

I'm sure it can work for people willing to weed out all the bullshit.




lambofgenesis wrote:

It's the same on CR from what I hear.


Not from my experience.



You're independent goddess of intellectuality. I and many others subscribe to the religion of PrinceJudar. We worship you. To even think of doing lewd things to our Goddess requires a punishment of an ∞ number of lashes before rubbing in wounds in our salt. You're a sassy woman, and we feel intimidated, but inspired by you. All hail Judar!
18912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F / Reston, VA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/16
I'm going to be interested in where this thread goes. I got turned off to the whole idea of online dating back in high school where once they did a computer dating thing for one of the big banquets, I was a senior girl who got matched with a freshman guy. He never said two words to me the entire evening. Later I was the Sysop of a BBS system and watched what was going on in the dating forums there. There were so many guys pretending to be girls, and many of the guys were just there to hook up.

When I went to my 20 year high school reunion, most of my classmates were either recently divorced or recently re-married for the 2nd time. All of them were online dating and telling me how great it was - especially the ones who had just married someone they met online. Five years later at our 25 year reunion they're all divorcing for the 2nd time and all they have to say is don't trust those dating sights - the only people on there are cheaters. LOL!
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

You're independent goddess of intellectuality. I and many others subscribe to the religion of PrinceJudar. We worship you. To even think of doing lewd things to our Goddess requires a punishment of an ∞ number of lashes before rubbing in wounds in our salt. You're a sassy woman, and we feel intimidated, but inspired by you. All hail Judar!


Well that's one way to make me red in the mornin'.


PeripheralVisionary wrote: we feel intimidated

Fuck yessssssssssss.


Posted 1/4/16

PrinceJudar wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

You're independent goddess of intellectuality. I and many others subscribe to the religion of PrinceJudar. We worship you. To even think of doing lewd things to our Goddess requires a punishment of an ∞ number of lashes before rubbing in wounds in our salt. You're a sassy woman, and we feel intimidated, but inspired by you. All hail Judar!


Well that's one way to make me red in the mornin'.


PeripheralVisionary wrote: we feel intimidated

Fuck yessssssssssss.




You're not intimidating, pipsqueak.

22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/16

Urboistar wrote:
You're not intimidating, pipsqueak.


Denied!



Posted 1/4/16

PrinceJudar wrote:


Urboistar wrote:
You're not intimidating, pipsqueak.


Denied!





I'll make sure to pop in every time someone says that to you just too much fun.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/4/16

Razor_Girl wrote: I got turned off to the whole idea of online dating back in high school where once they did a computer dating thing for one of the big banquets, I was a senior girl who got matched with a freshman guy.

There were so many guys pretending to be girls, and many of the guys were just there to hook up.

Most of my classmates were either recently divorced or recently re-married for the 2nd time. All of them were online dating and telling me how great it was - especially the ones who had just married someone they met online.
Five years later at our 25 year reunion they're all divorcing for the 2nd time and all they have to say is don't trust those dating sights - the only people on there are cheaters. LOL!
feel a bit sorry for the freshman.. I guess he was scared and didn't know what to do (-ᵒᴥᵒ-)
Yup such sites only means trouble.. and most wouldn't really look for something to last (if it does its quite lucky I would assume less then 10-5% unless you can "track" them down) ugh... -__-

dating sites to look up hookers right?

bad thing such sites are sometimes used to track other people down as well to their homes etc (sometimes younger people gets in and really easly shows their address and such)

Does not mean everyone in there is up to something bad or nothing much, as some loners I guess would use that chance to just find something (desprate) and such.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 1/4/16
Had this girl wanting me, pixelated the image and stuff to censor lol, but these are the kinds of girls on tinder. I could get laid so easy but you know I kinda want a Toradora romance is that too much to ask. She did have nice boobs though.


slightly nsfw
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/4/16

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:
She did have nice boobs though.
most likely will be taken down, but yeah was nice and round sure they wasn't ___?

207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/4/16
Nope. Met my wife outside the Internet. I seem to only use the web when I'm bored. Browsing around this and that but never make a permanent profile somewhere online. Same with friends. Never stay online long enough to get to know someone through a bunch of text. For me, I lose interest, don't know why. I guess I like physically being in front of someone when I meet them. Never thought of dating someone online, before I met my wife. Kinda weird.
Posted 1/4/16

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

Had this girl wanting me, pixelated the image and stuff to censor lol, but these are the kinds of girls on tinder. I could get laid so easy but you know I kinda want a Toradora romance is that too much to ask. She did have nice boobs though.


slightly nsfw


She was probably burning something ridiculous. As soon as you put it in you're melting.

Posted 1/4/16

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

Had this girl wanting me, pixelated the image and stuff to censor lol, but these are the kinds of girls on tinder. I could get laid so easy but you know I kinda want a Toradora romance is that too much to ask. She did have nice boobs though.


slightly nsfw


I'm aroused.
Posted 1/4/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

Had this girl wanting me, pixelated the image and stuff to censor lol, but these are the kinds of girls on tinder. I could get laid so easy but you know I kinda want a Toradora romance is that too much to ask. She did have nice boobs though.


slightly nsfw


I'm aroused.


Ohh Yuri action

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.