First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Who's your favorite basketball player?
317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / u tell me
Offline
Posted 7/6/07 , edited 7/6/07
i just love bastetball and wanted to make a form topic about of it.

comment plz cause i care about your opinions


ill start with michael jorden cause of his total domination of the game was realy good for a long time and also he won 6 champonships by dominating the sport for 8 years it shouldnt have retired. he's to good for words when he plays on the court.

also try to prove to me u have a better player in mind
~~~~~
Please don't double post. Use the edit button next time. :)
~ Edited by edsamac
7075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / VeggyLand
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
My favorite is D wade!!
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
Yao Ming from the Houston Rockets
Posted 7/6/07

reborn wrote:

asian basket player suck,best player are black player cuz better shotting more taller...etc


...because right now the two tallest starting players in the nba are chinese....douchebag

trevor (OP)
317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / u tell me
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
theres one realy good asian bball player but soon it will be 2 with the bucks picking yi at number 6 in the first round in the draft and he plays like dirk nawitsge and not like yao. so he's like a power forward and not a center. also hes more like a parimider shooter and not realy a post player.
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
Coming from Chi-town no other then Michael Jordan. There will be no other damnit stop comparing every rising star as the "next Jordan" there will never be a "next Jordan." I mean seriously he was the only guy ever in the NBA to be treated as the best player ever in basketball history and NO ONE will deny that fact. Think about it how many people and kids back in the day every time you made an amazing shot you say "Jordan". No one shoots an amazing shot or fadeaway and says "Magic", or "Bird" or "Kareem". Plus he STILL has awesome shoes.
317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / u tell me
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
lol im not just talking about nba i dont care what kind of player it is. it even can be your self or international players or college or hischool players. it can be anyone.
killar 
69281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
-bullshit posts deleted-
Stay on topic please

-Justin
Posted 7/6/07

droopy172 wrote:

Coming from Chi-town no other then Michael Jordan. There will be no other damnit stop comparing every rising star as the "next Jordan" there will never be a "next Jordan." I mean seriously he was the only guy ever in the NBA to be treated as the best player ever in basketball history and NO ONE will deny that fact. Think about it how many people and kids back in the day every time you made an amazing shot you say "Jordan". No one shoots an amazing shot or fadeaway and says "Magic", or "Bird" or "Kareem". Plus he STILL has awesome shoes.


Actuall i will argue with you...Bill Russell is the greatest basketball player of all time

ONly player in nba history to average over 20 rebounds in a reason
11 championships in 13 years
5 time mvp. made 13 allstar appearnces
and thats just for starts

Trevor (OP)
317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / u tell me
Offline
Posted 7/6/07

kyocool wrote:


droopy172 wrote:

Coming from Chi-town no other then Michael Jordan. There will be no other damnit stop comparing every rising star as the "next Jordan" there will never be a "next Jordan." I mean seriously he was the only guy ever in the NBA to be treated as the best player ever in basketball history and NO ONE will deny that fact. Think about it how many people and kids back in the day every time you made an amazing shot you say "Jordan". No one shoots an amazing shot or fadeaway and says "Magic", or "Bird" or "Kareem". Plus he STILL has awesome shoes.


Actuall i will argue with you...Bill Russell is the greatest basketball player of all time

ONly player in nba history to average over 20 rebounds in a reason
11 championships in 13 years
5 time mvp. made 13 allstar appearnces
and thats just for starts

Trevor (OP)

funny thing thought bill russel played when the playoffs were played with 4 teams on east and west and the campition wasnt that hard also he had a realy good supporting cast like bob cousy and but michael had to play in a time with the bad boys of detroit and hakimes rockets and the jazz with stocktin and malone. i knew someone would bring this up.
Posted 7/6/07

reborn wrote:


BCIT3L wrote:

^ BAKA ok so ill open up a new topic and quote wat u sed and ask every sensible person in here if ur a retard or not and btw favorite player Steve Nash

im sorry if i was act retard or such beside u can do whatever ur want just to started tell me taht im fucked and stuff


Steve Nash owns all

4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / for the love of g...
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
I like and1 players more than NBA players.. like hotsauce..XD he rocks.
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 7/6/07

kyocool wrote:


droopy172 wrote:

Coming from Chi-town no other then Michael Jordan. There will be no other damnit stop comparing every rising star as the "next Jordan" there will never be a "next Jordan." I mean seriously he was the only guy ever in the NBA to be treated as the best player ever in basketball history and NO ONE will deny that fact. Think about it how many people and kids back in the day every time you made an amazing shot you say "Jordan". No one shoots an amazing shot or fadeaway and says "Magic", or "Bird" or "Kareem". Plus he STILL has awesome shoes.


Actuall i will argue with you...Bill Russell is the greatest basketball player of all time

ONly player in nba history to average over 20 rebounds in a reason
11 championships in 13 years
5 time mvp. made 13 allstar appearnces
and thats just for starts

Trevor (OP)


Jordan was a guard you can't compare rebounds that's like comparing points or steals with a guard and a center. Jordan averaged 30.1 points Russell averaged 15.1. Jordan assists per game was 5.3 Russell was 4.3, field goal percentage was .497, Russell was .440 (considering Jordan took a lot more shots as well that's amazing). Jordan was in 14 all star games Russell was in 12. Jordan doubled Russell's total points. Jordan was also rookie of the year. For the championships cmon he was on the Celtics during the 60's there were only like 8-10 teams. I'm still going with Jordan not to mention he's a lot more fun to watch.
Posted 7/6/07

droopy172 wrote:


kyocool wrote:


droopy172 wrote:

Coming from Chi-town no other then Michael Jordan. There will be no other damnit stop comparing every rising star as the "next Jordan" there will never be a "next Jordan." I mean seriously he was the only guy ever in the NBA to be treated as the best player ever in basketball history and NO ONE will deny that fact. Think about it how many people and kids back in the day every time you made an amazing shot you say "Jordan". No one shoots an amazing shot or fadeaway and says "Magic", or "Bird" or "Kareem". Plus he STILL has awesome shoes.


Actuall i will argue with you...Bill Russell is the greatest basketball player of all time

ONly player in nba history to average over 20 rebounds in a reason
11 championships in 13 years
5 time mvp. made 13 allstar appearnces
and thats just for starts

Trevor (OP)


Jordan was a guard you can't compare rebounds that's like comparing points or steals with a guard and a center. Jordan averaged 30.1 points Russell averaged 15.1. Jordan assists per game was 5.3 Russell was 4.3, field goal percentage was .497, Russell was .440 (considering Jordan took a lot more shots as well that's amazing). Jordan was in 14 all star games Russell was in 12. Jordan doubled Russell's total points. Jordan was also rookie of the year. For the championships cmon he was on the Celtics during the 60's there were only like 8-10 teams. I'm still going with Jordan not to mention he's a lot more fun to watch.



Well jordan also shot the ball nearly 30 times a game compared to Russells 13 soo it would make sense jordan scores more points He shot well over twice as much. Still 11 championships in 13 years is damned impressive...neither of us are old enough to remember Russells but ive watched his finals before...and seriously...he just dominated even in way jordan never did.

Trevor (OP)
317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / u tell me
Offline
Posted 7/6/07

kyocool wrote:


droopy172 wrote:


kyocool wrote:


droopy172 wrote:

Coming from Chi-town no other then Michael Jordan. There will be no other damnit stop comparing every rising star as the "next Jordan" there will never be a "next Jordan." I mean seriously he was the only guy ever in the NBA to be treated as the best player ever in basketball history and NO ONE will deny that fact. Think about it how many people and kids back in the day every time you made an amazing shot you say "Jordan". No one shoots an amazing shot or fadeaway and says "Magic", or "Bird" or "Kareem". Plus he STILL has awesome shoes.


Actuall i will argue with you...Bill Russell is the greatest basketball player of all time

ONly player in nba history to average over 20 rebounds in a reason
11 championships in 13 years
5 time mvp. made 13 allstar appearnces
and thats just for starts

Trevor (OP)


Jordan was a guard you can't compare rebounds that's like comparing points or steals with a guard and a center. Jordan averaged 30.1 points Russell averaged 15.1. Jordan assists per game was 5.3 Russell was 4.3, field goal percentage was .497, Russell was .440 (considering Jordan took a lot more shots as well that's amazing). Jordan was in 14 all star games Russell was in 12. Jordan doubled Russell's total points. Jordan was also rookie of the year. For the championships cmon he was on the Celtics during the 60's there were only like 8-10 teams. I'm still going with Jordan not to mention he's a lot more fun to watch.



Well jordan also shot the ball nearly 30 times a game compared to Russells 13 soo it would make sense jordan scores more points He shot well over twice as much. Still 11 championships in 13 years is damned impressive...neither of us are old enough to remember Russells but ive watched his finals before...and seriously...he just dominated even in way jordan never did.

Trevor (OP)


lol most of us have never seen a full russel game when he was playing with the celtics cause it was in the 60s. i'v only seen clips but he played well but i still say jorden. because if jorden played then he would have more titles then russel lol.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.