First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What would you like to tell Jesus when you meet him again?
Member
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/08 , edited 4/18/08
if its me i will not know what my reaction will be... coz i've never met him before
Member
8438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/28/08 , edited 4/18/08
thank you for everything
Member
25914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/28/08 , edited 4/18/08
please take care of my friend and grandfather up there. and thank you for everything...
Member
21452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 3/3/08 , edited 4/18/08
lol i think i'd probably stand there speechless.. until he asks me a question or something xD
i'm waiting for that day to come!!!
Member
6928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / earth....soon, i'...
Offline
Posted 3/3/08 , edited 4/18/08
i wud stare at Him....w/ a big smile plastered on my face...then say: "Finally, Dad! you've returned!!" *hugs* "Thanks 4 this life!! oh, how're my grandparents btw??"

i can't w8 4 His 2nd coming^^
Member
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 3/3/08 , edited 4/18/08
reality wise? if i meet Him? He who is my God and Saviour? i would not know what to say.....
in the past posts that i put.... i said that i may hug Him... but i probably would cry.... im a real cry baby... i always act cool personaly and all... but with all those problems that i encounter and He is the only one who helps me. and knowing that He loves me.... yeah, its really more likely that i would kneel down and cry... i would sing for Him and dance for Him but tears would still be pouring from my eyes.... at first because of fear (hey im human)..... and then because of happiness... too much happiness that i would really cry.... with all the hiccups and all...
Member
2535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/08 , edited 4/18/08
You know that song, "I can only Imagine"? I think I'd be speechless, then fall on my knees, sobbing.
Member
747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/5/08 , edited 4/18/08
I'd probably bow super low, tears streaming from my face, and ask for the lowest seat in His house
Member
2535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/08 , edited 4/18/08

SouskeAizen wrote:

i don't think you will do the thigs you say, well my pastor said that you wouldn't recognize him as Jesus, maybe you'll think he is some weird person. My pastor said if you lived on the time Jesus was crucified, think, will you be one of those people who shouted crucify him! Now we know that he Jesus the Messiah, but if you lived at that time, ithink you will be one of those people who shouted crucify him!


yeah but when Jesus comes back, He will shine brighter than the sun. And we won't even need the sun anymore because He will be our Light. That's pretty conspicuous.
Member
747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 4/18/08

SouskeAizen wrote:

i don't think you will do the thigs you say, well my pastor said that you wouldn't recognize him as Jesus, maybe you'll think he is some weird person. My pastor said if you lived on the time Jesus was crucified, think, will you be one of those people who shouted crucify him! Now we know that he Jesus the Messiah, but if you lived at that time, ithink you will be one of those people who shouted crucify him!


That's the second coming though, I'm talking more about when I die... I dont know for sure, but I think that Jesus wont be coming back for a while... at least till after I die because time for God doesn't exist... if he does come back before I die... the world is so full of misplaced trust and suspicion it would be hard to believe anyone claiming to be Jesus. So I'd probably be skeptical... The thing about Jesus in the New Testament was that he wasn't preaching things the people had already heard, he was revolutionary. With the way i think I probably would not have been yelling "Crucify Him!" because Jesus was one of a kind and his teaching follow closely to what I believe... So I dont think that jesus will be doing the same things he did in the New Testament... It'll end up being another revolution.
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 4/18/08
hmm...when i meet Jesus i would like to thanks him for everything that he bequeathed me in my life here on earth! =)
Member
747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/18/08

SouskeAizen wrote:


RivrStyx wrote:


SouskeAizen wrote:

i don't think you will do the thigs you say, well my pastor said that you wouldn't recognize him as Jesus, maybe you'll think he is some weird person. My pastor said if you lived on the time Jesus was crucified, think, will you be one of those people who shouted crucify him! Now we know that he Jesus the Messiah, but if you lived at that time, ithink you will be one of those people who shouted crucify him!


That's the second coming though, I'm talking more about when I die... I dont know for sure, but I think that Jesus wont be coming back for a while... at least till after I die because time for God doesn't exist... if he does come back before I die... the world is so full of misplaced trust and suspicion it would be hard to believe anyone claiming to be Jesus. So I'd probably be skeptical... The thing about Jesus in the New Testament was that he wasn't preaching things the people had already heard, he was revolutionary. With the way i think I probably would not have been yelling "Crucify Him!" because Jesus was one of a kind and his teaching follow closely to what I believe... So I dont think that jesus will be doing the same things he did in the New Testament... It'll end up being another revolution.


What i meant is will u know that that person is Jesus? it is said in the bible that he will come again the same way he did before, how could you be sure that you wouldn't think him as a false prophet? In the bible the Jews don't recognize Jesus as the messaiah but they think that he is an evil person, Jesus came in the form of a normal person, but what he teaches are from God, how could you not think that (if you are seeing him face to face) that he is telling the truth when he says that he is the Son of God?


because it's easy for someone to quote the Bible and Jesus' teachings and then lead people down the wrong path. It's happened before and it'll happen again.

It's still the second coming you're talking about though... and that probably wont happen for a while. I think that this forum topic is talking more about when we die, go to heaven and see Jesus (then we will know for sure it is him)

Plus, not all of the Bible should be taken literally. much of it is metaphore, hyperbole and other things. A parable is a ficticious story to outline a point so there really wasn't a sower sowing seeds in weeds and on rocks and on paths. It is told to outline a point. Much of Revelations is hyperbole, simile, and what a writer is trying to show through words.
Member
3947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines, In t...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08 , edited 4/18/08
Knees would weaken and start to bown down b4 Father... then say "I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused but you own me twice now, not only did you create me but also bought me... Thank you Father." Or maybe I'll just be too amazed and collapse and would be speechless... I dont know.... What He is is beyond what we can imagine... They say He has a beared but... Can you realy trust that? I mean come on... This is the Savior were talking about... Personaly I think He would be so handsome.... that even 1ms of seeing Him... You'll want to follow Him forever.... I mean look at the prophets, when they got their orders... They barley hesitated and did it all the way. Hmp... These words.... Coming out of my thoughts... While I'm just a sinner... Not even worthy to be called His son... But He bought me, so I realy have no choice... I pray... that everyone could also enjoy this happiness that looked for us...
Moderator
3363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/20/08 , edited 11/20/08
Dude! I would start crying. One time I was just praying. Then I daydreamed during service(Sorry! I get lost sometimes) I suddenly had a picture of me running to him and him picking me up and hugging me like a little kid. I started crying!!! (I know in the middle of service, but no one noticed) I was just so happy! I really want that to happen someday. That picture keeps me going. I would just stand there too shocked to even make that picture happen though. But I'll be so happy, I would cry just break down right there.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.