Post Reply ❤ ƒ α q
Flower Power Master
68276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/4/16

Ask any questions here, or even leave recommendations. If you want another forum added in for a place that isn't in here yet, ask below.
Daffodils
4479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/5/16

Animeruler22 wrote:


Ask any questions here, or even leave recommendations. If you want another forum added in for a place that isn't in here yet, ask below.


Hey aeron~ Just wondering if the academy is set in Japan =3=
Flower Power Master
68276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/5/16


Hmmm... //nods// Yes, it's set in Japan ouo

Daffodils
26240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Land of Polit...
Offline
Posted 1/7/16
Big problem, IS CUSSING ALLOWED? BECAUSE IF NICO HAS THE SAME PERSONALITY AS ME HE'S GONNA SWEAR LIKE A SAILOR. IF NOT, THEN HE'S GONNA BE SAYING HOLY CHICKEN NUGGETS A LOT.
Daffodils
20228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/16

coolgirlz56 wrote:

Big problem, IS CUSSING ALLOWED? BECAUSE IF NICO HAS THE SAME PERSONALITY AS ME HE'S GONNA SWEAR LIKE A SAILOR. IF NOT, THEN HE'S GONNA BE SAYING HOLY CHICKEN NUGGETS A LOT.


You know what nico saying holy chicken nuggets would be much more funner
Daffodils
26240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Land of Polit...
Offline
Posted 1/7/16

Midnightspell wrote:

You know what nico saying holy chicken nuggets would be much more funner


Truue.....but still I gotta know how much I can curse.
Daffodils
20228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/16 , edited 1/7/16

coolgirlz56 wrote:
Truue.....but still I gotta know how much I can curse.


Yeah that's true , I wonder if giving someone the bird is okay ? …
Flower Power Master
68276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/7/16


Yes, it's allowed. x'D Just... don't curse too much ?

Flower Power Master
68276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/7/16


YES. THAT IS OKAY. 100000% OKAY X"D

Daffodils
26240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Land of Polit...
Offline
Posted 1/7/16


So like not 100% sailor just about 50% then? good.
Flower Power Master
68276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 1/7/16


Yerp. Have fun with that xD

You must be logged in to post.