First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
The Truth About the Oregon Rancher Standoff
Posted 1/5/16
Hello guys. I have noticed some people talking about this subject on the forums. I have noted that most of them don't really have a good idea of the background of the situation that is unfolding. So I decided to link a video about the actual event.

The federal BLM is wrongly convicting these farmers of domestic terrorism, but look into the video and make your own decision.

Enjoy!

(For best results watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1JzuQf4DMU )

-Typical Monday's.
23493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/16
Bump. Aren't they trying the one rancher on Double jeopardy or something which is illegal? The Feds are totally in the wrong.
Posted 1/5/16

bobsagget wrote:

Bump. Aren't they trying the one rancher on Double jeopardy or something which is illegal? The Feds are totally in the wrong.


The federal BLM is suing them for Domestic Terrorism, after they changed the charges. What happened to indict these charges? Burning land that was mostly theirs and caught on public land which increased the value of the land because it killed off infectious sections and underbrush.

The federal government has threatened them with sieging their homes which is why they are complying with the law, out of fear. This is why they don't want protesters.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/16 , edited 1/5/16

bobsagget wrote:

Bump. Aren't they trying the one rancher on Double jeopardy or something which is illegal? The Feds are totally in the wrong.


Wrong it was a case of appealing to a higher court not double jeopardy. Pay attention fam.


By law, arson on federal land carries a five-year mandatory minimum sentence. When the Hammonds were originally sentenced, they argued that the five-year mandatory minimum terms were unconstitutional and the trial court agreed and imposed sentences well below what the law required based upon the jury’s verdicts. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, however, upheld the federal law, reasoning that “given the seriousness of arson, a five-year sentence is not grossly disproportionate to the offense.” The court vacated the original, unlawful sentences and ordered that the Hammonds be resentenced “in compliance with the law.” In March 2015, the Supreme Court rejected the Hammonds’ petitions for certiorari. Today, Chief Judge Aiken imposed five year prison terms on each of the Hammonds, with credit for time they already served.



http://www.justice.gov/usao-or/pr/eastern-oregon-ranchers-convicted-arson-resentenced-five-years-prison
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/16 , edited 1/5/16

WeeabooWarrior wrote:

Hello guys. I have noticed some people talking about this subject on the forums. I have noted that most of them don't really have a good idea of the background of the situation that is unfolding. So I decided to link a video about the actual event.

The federal BLM is wrongly convicting these farmers of domestic terrorism, but look into the video and make your own decision.

Enjoy!

(For best results watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1JzuQf4DMU )

-Typical Monday's.


>Stephan Molyneux
Really. Really. You do realize the dude is a rampant misogynist.

I mean he literally fucking said it was "women choosing assholes" that causes all the worlds problems.
Posted 1/5/16 , edited 1/5/16

megahobbit wrote:


WeeabooWarrior wrote:

Hello guys. I have noticed some people talking about this subject on the forums. I have noted that most of them don't really have a good idea of the background of the situation that is unfolding. So I decided to link a video about the actual event.

The federal BLM is wrongly convicting these farmers of domestic terrorism, but look into the video and make your own decision.

Enjoy!

(For best results watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1JzuQf4DMU )

-Typical Monday's.


>Stephan Molyneux
Really. Really. You do realize the dude is a rampant misogynist.

I mean he literally fucking said it was "women choosing assholes" that causes all the worlds problems.


This does appear to be true.

http://time.com/2949435/what-i-learned-as-a-woman-at-a-mens-rights-conference/


Molyneux said that because 90% of a child’s brain is formed by the experiences it has before the age of 5, and women have “an almost universal control over childhood,” violence exists in the world because of the way women treat children.
Posted 1/5/16 , edited 1/5/16

megahobbit wrote:


WeeabooWarrior wrote:

Hello guys. I have noticed some people talking about this subject on the forums. I have noted that most of them don't really have a good idea of the background of the situation that is unfolding. So I decided to link a video about the actual event.

The federal BLM is wrongly convicting these farmers of domestic terrorism, but look into the video and make your own decision.

Enjoy!

(For best results watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1JzuQf4DMU )

-Typical Monday's.


>Stephan Molyneux
Really. Really. You do realize the dude is a rampant misogynist.

I mean he literally fucking said it was "women choosing assholes" that causes all the worlds problems.


Not an argument: Stop Using Ad Homenim Fallacies Please. If you don't like him I understand, but don't try to attack the messenger.


Second, The federal law for domestic terrorism that you spoke about, was aimed at Arsonists, not Farmers who ACCIDENTALLY leaked fire on public property, which actually HELPED the public property.

Do you think the 2006 judge is correct, or the Federal Court is right?
Posted 1/5/16 , edited 1/5/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


WeeabooWarrior wrote:

Hello guys. I have noticed some people talking about this subject on the forums. I have noted that most of them don't really have a good idea of the background of the situation that is unfolding. So I decided to link a video about the actual event.

The federal BLM is wrongly convicting these farmers of domestic terrorism, but look into the video and make your own decision.

Enjoy!

(For best results watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1JzuQf4DMU )

-Typical Monday's.


>Stephan Molyneux
Really. Really. You do realize the dude is a rampant misogynist.

I mean he literally fucking said it was "women choosing assholes" that causes all the worlds problems.


This does appear to be true.

http://time.com/2949435/what-i-learned-as-a-woman-at-a-mens-rights-conference/


Molyneux said that because 90% of a child’s brain is formed by the experiences it has before the age of 5, and women have “an almost universal control over childhood,” violence exists in the world because of the way women treat children.


Is that a paraphrase or his actual statement?

Posted 1/5/16

WeeabooWarrior wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


WeeabooWarrior wrote:

Hello guys. I have noticed some people talking about this subject on the forums. I have noted that most of them don't really have a good idea of the background of the situation that is unfolding. So I decided to link a video about the actual event.

The federal BLM is wrongly convicting these farmers of domestic terrorism, but look into the video and make your own decision.

Enjoy!

(For best results watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1JzuQf4DMU )

-Typical Monday's.


>Stephan Molyneux
Really. Really. You do realize the dude is a rampant misogynist.

I mean he literally fucking said it was "women choosing assholes" that causes all the worlds problems.


This does appear to be true.

http://time.com/2949435/what-i-learned-as-a-woman-at-a-mens-rights-conference/


Molyneux said that because 90% of a child’s brain is formed by the experiences it has before the age of 5, and women have “an almost universal control over childhood,” violence exists in the world because of the way women treat children.


Is that a paraphrase or his actual statement?



Does it matter? You did say that doesn't automatically dismiss his statement. I forgot about ad hominem.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/16

WeeabooWarrior wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


WeeabooWarrior wrote:

Hello guys. I have noticed some people talking about this subject on the forums. I have noted that most of them don't really have a good idea of the background of the situation that is unfolding. So I decided to link a video about the actual event.

The federal BLM is wrongly convicting these farmers of domestic terrorism, but look into the video and make your own decision.

Enjoy!

(For best results watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1JzuQf4DMU )

-Typical Monday's.


>Stephan Molyneux
Really. Really. You do realize the dude is a rampant misogynist.

I mean he literally fucking said it was "women choosing assholes" that causes all the worlds problems.


Not an argument: Stop Using Ad Homenim Fallacies Please. If you don't like him I understand, but don't try to attack the messenger.


Second, The federal law for domestic terrorism that you spoke about, was aimed at Arsonists, not Farmers who ACCIDENTALLY leaked fire on public property, which actually HELPED the public property.

Do you think the 2006 judge is correct, or the Federal Court is right?


Who said I meant that statement as an argument? Or that were engaged in a debate of any kind? Chill fam. This is literally the first thing I have said from quoting you. I dont wanna get involved in an argument.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


WeeabooWarrior wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


WeeabooWarrior wrote:

Hello guys. I have noticed some people talking about this subject on the forums. I have noted that most of them don't really have a good idea of the background of the situation that is unfolding. So I decided to link a video about the actual event.

The federal BLM is wrongly convicting these farmers of domestic terrorism, but look into the video and make your own decision.

Enjoy!

(For best results watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1JzuQf4DMU )

-Typical Monday's.


>Stephan Molyneux
Really. Really. You do realize the dude is a rampant misogynist.

I mean he literally fucking said it was "women choosing assholes" that causes all the worlds problems.


This does appear to be true.

http://time.com/2949435/what-i-learned-as-a-woman-at-a-mens-rights-conference/


Molyneux said that because 90% of a child’s brain is formed by the experiences it has before the age of 5, and women have “an almost universal control over childhood,” violence exists in the world because of the way women treat children.


Is that a paraphrase or his actual statement?



Does it matter? You did say that doesn't automatically dismiss his statement. I forgot about ad hominem.


Heres an excerpt from a talk he made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8yVUBKtYH8
Posted 1/5/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


WeeabooWarrior wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


WeeabooWarrior wrote:

Hello guys. I have noticed some people talking about this subject on the forums. I have noted that most of them don't really have a good idea of the background of the situation that is unfolding. So I decided to link a video about the actual event.

The federal BLM is wrongly convicting these farmers of domestic terrorism, but look into the video and make your own decision.

Enjoy!

(For best results watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1JzuQf4DMU )

-Typical Monday's.


>Stephan Molyneux
Really. Really. You do realize the dude is a rampant misogynist.

I mean he literally fucking said it was "women choosing assholes" that causes all the worlds problems.


This does appear to be true.

http://time.com/2949435/what-i-learned-as-a-woman-at-a-mens-rights-conference/


Molyneux said that because 90% of a child’s brain is formed by the experiences it has before the age of 5, and women have “an almost universal control over childhood,” violence exists in the world because of the way women treat children.


Is that a paraphrase or his actual statement?



Does it matter? You did say that doesn't automatically dismiss his statement. I forgot about ad hominem.


Yes to me it does matter. If someone took your text out of context and lied about it, I'd be upset. I don't like getting inaccurate information.
Posted 1/5/16
"Who said I meant that statement as an argument? Or that were engaged in a debate of any kind?"

There is no formal rule about engaging in an argument, just like there is no formal rule about engaging in a gun fight XD

One side pulling the trigger is the only real step needed! XD

"This is literally the first thing I have said from quoting you. I dont wanna get involved in an argument. "

You can't say that when you initiate the argument. And I'm not mad at you at all by the way. People have this idea that arguing means someone angry.

Now, tell me then. Do you think the ranchers are evil or vile? Do you think the protesters are bad or good? I'm curious to see what you think.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/16

Whoever maliciously damages or destroys, or attempts to
damage or destroy, by means of fire or an explosive, any building,
vehicle, or other personal or real property in whole or in part owned or
possessed by, or leased to, the United States, or any department or
agency thereof, shall be imprisoned for not less than 5 years and not
more than 20 years, fined under this title, or both.


https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-104publ132/html/PLAW-104publ132.htm

Law in question.
Posted 1/5/16

megahobbit wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


WeeabooWarrior wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


WeeabooWarrior wrote:

Hello guys. I have noticed some people talking about this subject on the forums. I have noted that most of them don't really have a good idea of the background of the situation that is unfolding. So I decided to link a video about the actual event.

The federal BLM is wrongly convicting these farmers of domestic terrorism, but look into the video and make your own decision.

Enjoy!

(For best results watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1JzuQf4DMU )

-Typical Monday's.


>Stephan Molyneux
Really. Really. You do realize the dude is a rampant misogynist.

I mean he literally fucking said it was "women choosing assholes" that causes all the worlds problems.


This does appear to be true.

http://time.com/2949435/what-i-learned-as-a-woman-at-a-mens-rights-conference/


Molyneux said that because 90% of a child’s brain is formed by the experiences it has before the age of 5, and women have “an almost universal control over childhood,” violence exists in the world because of the way women treat children.


Is that a paraphrase or his actual statement?



Does it matter? You did say that doesn't automatically dismiss his statement. I forgot about ad hominem.


Heres an excerpt from a talk he made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8yVUBKtYH8


Well can I say I disagree with him on women, but agree with him on this?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.