First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Cologne sex attacks
Posted 1/6/16

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

Thread will get locked because any discussion about Islam / refugees that doesn't appease to liberals isn't allowed.

I made this thread an hour ago.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-934123/1000-muslim-migrants-sexually-asualt-and-rape-women-in-germany#52738239


I thought the lock was a bit quick on the trigger but you did insult him on an obviously controversial topic. And he insulted you. Not a good sign.
27147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/16 , edited 1/6/16
okay then
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/6/16

FruitPunchSamurai987 wrote:

Anyone else go into this thinking it would be about perfume?


Me!




anikevin wrote:

That doesn't smell good.


I saw what you did there lol
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/16 , edited 1/6/16

Selenae wrote:

That's horrible. I'm afraid of the exact same thing happening here once the refugees come in. :s

I've seen similar happen elsewhere.

The refugees tend to bring the social and cultural problems with them.



51305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/16 , edited 1/6/16
So much hate and generalization over millions and millions of people
Humanity is lost. So lost.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/6/16

Dariamus wrote:


Selenae wrote:

That's horrible. I'm afraid of the exact same thing happening here once the refugees come in. :s

I've seen similar happen elsewhere.

The refugees tend to bring the social and cultural problems with them.







Wait, it's been longer than that for them...
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/16

VZ68 wrote:


Dariamus wrote:


Selenae wrote:

That's horrible. I'm afraid of the exact same thing happening here once the refugees come in. :s

I've seen similar happen elsewhere.

The refugees tend to bring the social and cultural problems with them.







Wait, it's been longer than that for them...

Somalians in Lewiston, Maine.

10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/6/16

Dariamus wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


Wait, it's been longer than that for them...

Somalians in Lewiston, Maine.



Yeah, sometimes the Government doesn't do the smartest things, like putting the Hmong in MN, somehow they thought that was a smart idea, putting tropical people in that cold shithole, one girl that I worked with said it was snowing when their jet landed, since none of them had even seen snow, they all thought they had died and went to hell.

Posted 1/6/16

VZ68 wrote:

I've been reading this story and the most shocking part about it is how damn near everybody has been trying to sweep it under the rug or shut down comments on it.



They always do this to avoid being called "racist" :S
16735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 1/6/16 , edited 1/6/16
Cologne New Year gang assaults: Mayor says women should have code of conduct to prevent future assault

Women are to blame for the attacks not immigrants . What women need to do is walk around with swords and if the syrians try that again then stab them. Everyone will back the fuck away from that girl. After a few incidents they will get the hint.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mayor-of-cologne-says-women-should-have-code-of-conduct-to-prevent-future-assault-a6798186.html
Posted 1/6/16 , edited 1/6/16
Umm why don't we blacklist them and send them back from wherever hell hole they come from?
I mean if they can't even accept how the world work over here, why even bother wasting money putting them in jail?
16735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 1/6/16 , edited 1/6/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

Umm why don't we blacklist them and send them back from wherever hell hole they come from?
I mean if they can't even accept how the world work over here, why even bother wasting money putting them in jail?


Syria and Germany is trying to prove they are "good" by accepting more refugees than anyone else. It's really working out -_-;
24932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Atlanta, GA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/6/16 , edited 1/6/16
Good way to ruin your country. Next, the police brutality starts when they get stressed out by having to deal with it all the time.
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 1/6/16
But manspreading is the REAL threat to women, eh?
15841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / L'Étoile du Nord,...
Offline
Posted 1/6/16
Oh wait; these acts were committed by immigrants? If so, I think I understand the problem here.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.