First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Woman live-blogged her alleged rape rather than call the police
Posted 1/7/16
Stuff like this gives me headaches, it makes me want to ramble on about how stupid people are.
9293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/7/16
Sign of the times?...

Makes me laugh as well like here in AUS every so often a girl will go back to a hotel room with football players then cry rape. Now iam not saying its never true or that she deserved it but its like "i thought we were going to go play scabble" (what do you expect they want to do?).
Women should be able to hang with guys without being raped of course but c'mon, use some common sense.
Guess i should read the whole article. i just seen that she showered with the guy?
9541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♬アメリカ//東京
Offline
Posted 1/7/16
I actually can't with this story on all levels.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/7/16

BlackRose0607 wrote:


D4nc3Style wrote:


Voc666IV wrote:

Just to point out that the woman did contact the police and the guy was arrested and released on bail pending a trial.


There was no rape, lol.



If there wasn't at least some evidence of rape, then the guy wouldn't have been arrested.


That's not true. Men get arrested on false accusations of rape all the time with no evidence.

15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/7/16

D4nc3Style wrote: That's not true. Men get arrested on false accusations of rape all the time with no evidence.
sorta but sometimes they allready had sex so there IS something to "prove" but its hard when its from so called boyfriend of hers.. and thats annoying if its just because they don't like em anymore and when she gets a child the guy really don't want to anymore and she charges him for rape.

but there is so much more both sides blame eachother but like those cases is rather unwanted and when it takes up everyones time and makes people angry etc.. etc..
Posted 1/7/16
It's incomprehensible to me tbh.
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/7/16

after agreeing to have a shower with him

38980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 1/7/16
Posted 1/7/16
C'mon guys... She just agreed to be naked with him in the shower.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/7/16

MissKittenVicious wrote:
C'mon guys... She just agreed to be naked with him in the shower.
yeah extra heat was needed!

Posted 1/7/16

MissKittenVicious wrote:

C'mon guys... She just agreed to be naked with him in the shower.


I know right? Just good, clean fun.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/7/16

lunarxx wrote: I know right? Just good, clean fun.
But.. you know..

Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-I2s5zRbHg

Posted 1/7/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


lunarxx wrote: I know right? Just good, clean fun.
But.. you know..

Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-I2s5zRbHg



Gosh I ADORE Amy Winehouse. I can't begin to talk about how I feel about that.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/7/16 , edited 1/7/16
Anyone know where she's from?

I'm assuming the UK.

Nothing against the UK.... but, people from the US get made fun of?

15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/7/16

HolyDrumstick wrote: Anyone know where she's from?
she said one friend was from the states, but I would assume UK?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.